XCode 12 Simulator Issue and Solution
1680 2 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

For the developers who use the UX SDK, you may have run into some issues running the DJI sample apps in the simulator because of some recent changes to how Xcode 12 supports various architectures.  
You may either see, no simulated devices listed or at build time get an error that the UX SDK is not found.  

Our team is looking at ways to make running the UX SDK sample apps more seamless in the next release but for now you can find the solution from this Stack Overflow article: https://stackoverflow.com/questi ... lt-for-ios/63955114

Which states to do the following:  

Step 1:

Add arm64 to the exclude list in the Target project (note that "Architectures" will be different than the screenshot.  It will show "Standard Architectures".  After running pod install after Step 2 it updates to "arm64 x86_64"):

SEE SCREENSHOT #1 BELOW

Step 2:

Add the following to your podfile and install:

post_install do |installer|
{{ installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config|}}
{{ config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64"}}
{{ end}}
{{ end}}

SEE SCREENSHOT #2 BELOW

*Please note, that you should have no issue running the sample apps on a real device - no modifications are needed after putting in your app key

screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_CBuC6u2o4srE
New
Flight distance : 720561 ft
United States

So how do I get a replacement magic mini for a factory fault failure? I didn't crash the drone. It just stopped in mid flight.
2020-11-28
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

djiuser_CBuC6u2o4srE Posted at 11-28 19:29
So how do I get a replacement magic mini for a factory fault failure? I didn't crash the drone. It just stopped in mid flight.

Contact aftersales technical support of DJI.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules