New Air 2 and issues after update
457 1 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirtfishingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235397 ft

United States

I got my drone last week and flew it in my area and wow.  Amazing upgrade from my mavic mini.  The signial with octusync 2.0 is amazing.  I never dropped a signal kr had rc interfence at all.  After the updates yesterday for the app and the drone and the control and the update to the controler today.  Im getting RC interfence on short flights with my air 2.

1st flight real close and it got the message at 3150ft. Then a later flight and it was 675ft.  This is nuts.  When will the be fixed?

Screenshot_20201106-224610.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-130726_Airdata UAV.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-182713_Airdata UAV.jpg
2020-11-7
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

You're complaining about RC interference seriously sometimes that's the way it is we don't know what data / wifi traffic is roaming around in the air and every day is different ..
Now at least you didn't have your AC lose connection and the app go completely dark even when you hit return to home you establish no connection back to the drone .... Thank the drone gods that it came back but what if I had not launched in such a good spot? I definitely could see it now somebody launching next to a car or a house or something.   oh it will come flooding in the forums soon.... some people were complaining that the return to home was way off also after this update anyways yep, that happened to me today now this right here is something of concern and was definitely caused by this last update because I just did another flight just to confirm ....so DJI has a serious bug on their hands
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules