Accessories compatibility with Mavic Mini and Mini 2?
4516 6 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juke
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207182 ft
Finland

I'm planning to upgrade from Mini to Mini 2.
Dimensions are almost but not excactly the same. Any idea what accessories, for example prop guards, lense filters etc are compatible?
2020-11-8
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

The charging base is not compatible.  The original Mini use micro usb and the Mini 2 uses USB-C.  I saw that the prop guards do not work with the Mini 2 but the source online was using a version specially made for use in Japan.
2020-11-8
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Lens filters are compatible.
2020-11-8
Use props
Seisiuneer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20942 ft

United States

I'm specifically interested in knowing if the DJI OEM prop guards for the Mini work on the Mini 2.
2020-11-8
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Do you know if the propellers are compatible?
2020-11-8
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seisiuneer Posted at 11-8 12:16
I'm specifically interested in knowing if the DJI OEM prop guards for the Mini work on the Mini 2.

I doubt it. The arms on the Mini 2 are thicker (top-to-bottom and front-to-back). I just tried to fit some older 3rd party prop guards to my Mini 2 and they would not clamp on.

The props on my new Mini 2 are definately stiffer than the original ones on my Mini. I don't know if they would even fit, but I would not try to use them if they did.

2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Juke. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. These are the DJI Mavic Mini accessories that is compatible with the DJI Mini 2. The Mavic Mini DIY Creative Kit, Mavic Mini Snap Adapter, Mavic Mini Propeller Holder, and Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery of the international version of Mavic Mini are compatible with the international version of DJI Mini 2. Although the international version of DJI Mini 2 can use Mavic Mini’s battery, the power will decrease and the total weight will exceed 250 g, requiring registration in some countries and regions. Please check local rules and regulations before use. Thank you.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules