Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No D-Cinelike Color at 4K-60fps with Do It All Handle connected
4673 7 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3dbproductions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1723471 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Forum,

I noticed that with the Do It All Handle connected to my Pocket 2 that I cannot use D-Cinelike Color in 4K-60fps mode.  Why is this the case?

Thanks,
2020-11-8
Use props
Gollan
lvl.4
Canada

Yes, it pops up a message if you have 4K 60fps and D-Cinelike enabled and then attach the Do-It-All Handle. WARNING: if you see this message and then press "OK", it silently turns D-Cinelike off. So if you want D-Cinelike, you have to remember to turn it back on when you change modes or remove the Do-It-All Handle.
2020-11-8
Use props
jmvdigital
lvl.1
United States

Came here to complain about this same thing! I don't understand this at all and hope they change it in a future firmware. You can take the handle off and now suddenly it can do D-Cinelike in 4K/60? What?? 4K/60 is one of my favorite shooting modes, and it's highly annoying to take the handle off and on just for that.

Also agree that D-Cinelike (along with other modes like High Quality vs. Battery Saver) should be "sticky", and revert back to their previous setting if another setting forces it to change.
2020-11-13
Use props
icculus84
lvl.1

United States

I really don't understand this limitation and hope it is "fixed" in a firmware update... It's ironic to call something a "Do-It-All Handle" yet it limits your original device. I have just been skipping it bc I love 4k 60 cine for color grading.

I really do love the Pocket 2, but feel like there are some no-brainer things that would have been thought through. That is one. Also be nice to have HDR photo, like bracketing exposures, to get better image quality, like you can do with drones or any other digital camera. My other annoyance is that motion lapse doesn't let you capture if the camera is in vertical mode or not upright. The thing has a gimbal. It should be able to do nearly any direction.
2020-11-21
Use props
DaveBurbank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 868743 ft
  • >>>
United States

What I find interesting is that while you can't enable 4K60 and D-Cinelike when the Do-It-All-Handle attached using the on-camera controls, you CAN enable 4K60 and D-Cinelike with the Do-It-All-Handle attached if you do it from the Mimo App.
2021-6-25
Use props
GregT.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 445971 ft
Netherlands

jmvdigital Posted at 2020-11-13 07:20
Came here to complain about this same thing! I don't understand this at all and hope they change it in a future firmware. You can take the handle off and now suddenly it can do D-Cinelike in 4K/60? What?? 4K/60 is one of my favorite shooting modes, and it's highly annoying to take the handle off and on just for that.

Also agree that D-Cinelike (along with other modes like High Quality vs. Battery Saver) should be "sticky", and revert back to their previous setting if another setting forces it to change.

Agree - There are some odd limitations in both the Pocket 2 itself as in the Mimo app.

Why can't I select a moving subject while having the Mimo App open, while at the same time I can select a subject and follow it when I tap on the Pocket 2 screen.

Why can't you do 4K60P, while you can choose 4K50P?

It much looks like an unfinished product and with no firmware update in sight (sigh).
2021-6-25
Use props
fans9ab6fa40
New
United States

They should call it the "screw it all handle".
It seems to limit a few things when attached.
2021-7-11
Use props
Substepz
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello people and Dji dev team,

It's now May 2022 and would like to know when this issue will be fixed? Cannot change settings to 4k60fps + D-CINELIKE with the Do-It-All-Handle attached. Would like to know why this limitation considering the fact that all other features are working with Do-It-All-Handle attached.

Anyone?
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules