No Image Signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodolfo Maiola
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56680 ft
Brazil

Hello .. Good night
I'm having a really bad problem with my phantom 4 these past few weeks.
It started randomly out of nowhere, when turning on my drone it gives me the message of "no image signal" and it simply does not let me see images on the screen. I have already updated the firmware of the controller and the drone, I have changed the SD card, I have reset the IMU on a cold day and none of this seems to work.

After a while leaving the drone running, the image comes out of nowhere! The only tip that the drone gives me is the camera led on the side that is flashing green, which according to the manual means "warming up the system" but I have no solution on how to make the drone start up correctly, someone went through something similar or Do you know anything I can try? I have a Phantom 4 adv

2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello Rodolfo ! What mobile device do you use?
2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-11-8
Use props
Rodolfo Maiola
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi JetSam, thank u for the fast reply!
I'm using a Iphone 8 plus, already done a lot of flys with no problem before
Already done the firmware upgrade and the calibrations.
2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

I would use the mobile device in airplane mode when flying your drone, thus avoiding possible unwanted internal processes that can affect the performance of the mobile device during the flight
2020-11-8
Use props
Rodolfo Maiola
lvl.1
Brazil

Drone No image signal problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3BBt0Uwwjo&feature=youtu.be

In this video i show what is happening... i'm lost without options here

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Rodolfo Maiola. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Phantom 4 advanced. What I can advise if this issue occurs is for you to kindly check the surroundings first before the flight if the area has a lot of possible interference present. We can also isolate and check if the issue will persist upon relinking the remote to the aircraft while there is no SD card on the drone. If there is an SD Card on the drone, kindly power down the drone and remove the SD card and power it back then relink the remote to the aircraft. If in case the issue still persists we can refresh the firmware of the drone using the DJI Assistant 2 on a computer. I will add our official video tutorial below for you to have a reference on how to relink the remote to the aircraft. In addition, here is the link we have regarding the DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom Thank you.
2020-11-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-11-9
Use props
Rodolfo Maiola
lvl.1
Brazil

Unfortunately, none of these alternatives worked. It just flashes that green led on the side of the SD card that says the system is warming up ...
I tried to change the card, I tried to change the cable, none of these alternatives worked
I have a job scheduled for this week and now I don't know how to proceed

Why don't we have the option to downgrade the firmware via Dji assistant anymore? the old versions aren't there anymore ...
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules