Problem
708 19 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, Interferences with the signal 50cm from MM...
I'm not the only one in this case dji please fix the problem as soon as possible.
Latest version of the app 1.2.0

2020-11-9
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

InShot_20201109_125334464.jpg
2020-11-9
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Little accuracy before the update I had no problem.
Conclusion I'm sure this comes from the update.
I don't dare fly it
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

The same thing( And DJI advices me to send my Mini to them in order to repair it!!! May be the next their advice will be to buy Mini 2
2020-11-9
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

hi VanPix I had the same surprise as you yesterday I tried to go a little further despite the message but the mini had a strange behavior so I owned it and took another device with version 1.1.10 and I had no problems then, so as you say big problem with this update, but I think that dji does not base any more on the Mini 2 and the MA2 so our Mini no longer has a priority
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Dear Albert,

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Your request (3156560) has been received.

Affected by the spread of the COVID-19 virus, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. Because of that, we sincerely apologize for the late response and we are currently receiving extremely high volume of inquiries. Rest assured that we are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

You may also reach us via online chat service at https://www.dji.com/en/support?u ... mp;utm_medium=email

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

DJI
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

I think it's a good idea for all of us send a letter  to support@dji.com
2020-11-9
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

See JJB's post, it's an issue with the FLY APP since the mini 2 was added.

Roll back or wait for a patch.
2020-11-9
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Thank you all for your answers fortunately you're here, so I'll go back to a later version while waiting for a fix if one day dji decides to get his fingers out of the ass for the owners of the MM.
I thought I would take the Mavic air2 at the end of the year but I think I'll go to the competition side given the lack of consideration of DJI towards its customers
2020-11-9
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

VanzPix Posted at 11-9 06:01
Thank you all for your answers fortunately you're here, so I'll go back to a later version while waiting for a fix if one day dji decides to get his fingers out of the ass for the owners of the MM.
I thought I would take the Mavic air2 at the end of the year but I think I'll go to the competition side given the lack of consideration of DJI towards its customers

Yep, understand you. I also wanted to make a present for myself and buy Mavic Air 2, but now they disappointed me
2020-11-9
Use props
Andrzej_RZW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68901 ft
Germany

DJI please respond to the topic here as this goes through all the forums worldwide..........
After latest DJI Fly app update (related originally to Mini2) practically all Mavic Mini 1 users experience problem with connection.
I personally was able to see screen only after some time while connecting to the drone and later during the flight I had problem connection info on the screen.
Drone was flying 200-300 m from me with permanent connection error and you never know when it starts to come back..
PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!!
best regards
2020-11-9
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Berhatz Posted at 11-9 06:17
Yep, understand you. I also wanted to make a present for myself and buy Mavic Air 2, but now they disappointed me

they shoot themselves in the foot while spanking that and lose a lot of customers. Personally when my friends ask me for information about my mini the I'm at a stage where I make them bad publicity. I'm not going to send them one or two more clients even if they do good drones tracking and catastrophic in case of problems.
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

VanzPix Posted at 11-9 07:07
they shoot themselves in the foot while spanking that and lose a lot of customers. Personally when my friends ask me for information about my mini the I'm at a stage where I make them bad publicity. I'm not going to send them one or two more clients even if they do good drones tracking and catastrophic in case of problems.

I have possibilities to make a note to our local authorities in order to prohibit Dji drones from market. I fed up with their support. And their robots like Gamora, etc.
2020-11-9
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Berhatz Posted at 11-9 07:34
I have possibilities to make a note to our local authorities in order to prohibit Dji drones from market. I fed up with their support. And their robots like Gamora, etc.

If you can do it feel free.
2020-11-9
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

2020-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just updated my Mini device to 1.2.0 ( download of the apk on the DJi site a few minutes ago) and flew the Mini tonight. No issues so far, but I only went 12 meters away (in the dark). I will try again tomorrow in daylight.

Ooops, maybe not tomorrow. We still have a big storm in the area and it is often very windy.

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there VanzPix, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. You can now update your application to fixed issues.

What's new:
- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixed some issue and optimizes overall app quality.

Kindly update your DJI Fly app if it is available from the App Store and Google Play. Although it is not yet 100% rolled out in each regions please check from time to time if the update is available already. Let us know if any issue arise so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-13
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Portugal

The App 1.2.1 has been launched.
2020-11-13
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Portugal

But it has a lot of problems.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_DasrliRy2wau
New

Trinidad and Tobago

same here, also mine MIni auto records as it is turned on after every battery swap,
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules