DJI Go 4- Spark & RC will not connect
731 3 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StarMunch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7293 ft
United States

My iPhone 8 updated the other night automatically to iOS 14.2.  I went to fly my Spark and couldn't get the RC to connect to the Spark.  I followed all of the reset procedures for the Spark and for the RC. No luck.

I have an iPhone 8 that is running iOS 13 and I tried it with that phone and it works.  Will there be an update for DJI Go 4 to be able to work with the new updated iOS 14.2?
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello StarMunch, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. It is unfortunate to know that your RC is not connecting to the Spark after the recent software update for your iPhone 8. May I ask if you can provide to me a screenshot of your smartphone showing its latest software. Have you tried to uninstall the app and reboot your smartphone then reinstall the app. After doing that please try to check if you can connect your RC to the aircraft. If the issue persist. Would you be able to provide a screenshot as well for the version of the DJI Go 4 app that is installed in your mobile device. I will be waiting for your response and thank you for your cooperation.  
2020-11-10
Use props
StarMunch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7293 ft
United States

I got it figured out. The Bluetooth was turned off. I totally missed that step.  I verified it now works with iOS 14.2 and my Spark.  Thanks!
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

StarMunch Posted at 11-10 16:30
I got it figured out. The Bluetooth was turned off. I totally missed that step.  I verified it now works with iOS 14.2 and my Spark.  Thanks!

Hi there StarMunch, thank you for your response and I'm glad that your issue has been resolved. Always post your issue here in DJI Forum so that we can assist you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules