1846 4 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c sudhakar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4695 ft
United States

Hi,

Any body tried Fujifilm X-T200 with Ronin SC ? Is this camera supported ? I can see this camera is not in compatible list.
Also I would like to know using Type C to TRS 3.5 Convertor ( USB Type C to 3.5 mm Male connector ) can Ronin SC supports features ?

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello here, currently we have not tested the Fujifilm X-T200 with Ronin SC, we have forwarded your request to the camera testing team.
For the Type C to TRS 3.5 Convertor, could you please tell us any shooting request that requires this features? It will be helpful for us to follow up and do the test, thank you.
2020-11-10
Use props
c sudhakar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4695 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-10 00:19
Hello here, currently we have not tested the Fujifilm X-T200 with Ronin SC, we have forwarded your request to the camera testing team.
For the Type C to TRS 3.5 Convertor, could you please tell us any shooting request that requires this features? It will be helpful for us to follow up and do the test, thank you.

Hi,

Type C to TRS 3.5 Convertor - No specific requirement , Just I would like to know whether any special cables required to control / function camera using Ronin SC.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_Brz8j22xyTbe
New

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-10 00:19

Hi! Did you get the answer? I have the same problem. Really need to solve it. Thanks!
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_Brz8j22xyTbe
New

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-10 00:19

Hi! Did you get the answer? I have the same problem. Really need to solve it. Thanks!
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules