Swarn multiple Tello EDU drones with ad-hoc network
4188 3 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
99mike199
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hello, is it possible to connect multiple Tello EDU drones to form ad-hoc network and crontrol them thru PC with python? I was searching this function a lot and can't find anything besides swarning with connection to one access point.
Can someone help me with that?
2020-11-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
We are sorry for not replying timely.
Please describe your questione and send to [email]sdk@ryzerobotics.com for consulting, our engineers will reply you as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
Thanks in advance for your support!
2020-11-13
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

You need at least a WiFi access point for the EDU drones to connect to. You connect them with the "ap"-command.

Your control PC also needs to connect to the WiFi access point to be able to send commands to the drones then.
2020-12-2
Use props
99mike199
lvl.1
Slovakia

twissmueller Posted at 12-2 23:29
You need at least a WiFi access point for the EDU drones to connect to. You connect them with the "ap"-command.

Your control PC also needs to connect to the WiFi access point to be able to send commands to the drones then.

Thank you for your answer. But that was point that i was making, i wanted to find a way to do it without access point. So it would be based on Ad hoc network.

Developers from Ryze tech contacted me and we found out that with current SDK it cannot be done.
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules