Phantom 2 Vision+ right indicator light not working
1483 3 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djsmith4
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 2 vision+ and (as your looking at the rear of the Phantom) the right indicator light is not lighting up at all.  Both front red lights work and the left rear one goes through calibration and goes green on acquiring GPS but the right one does not.  Does anyone know if this is indicating a problem or is the light just not possibly lighting up.  This is a replacement unit from where I had to send my original unit back because of GPS problems so I am reluctant to send it back since it took 2 over 2.5 months to get a replacement.  I am not complaining because they did me a solid and replaced my whole Phantom 2 vision + with a completely new one.  Anyone have an idea or can help.
2014-11-21
Use props
YUHENG
lvl.1

China

Sorry for the inconvenince it caused. Could you please tell me more information, for example, where did you buy Phantom 2 and get replacement?
Based on the problem you descriped, herewith my 2 options for your reference. One option is we send you a new ESC then you restall it by youself. The other option is that you get another replacement from your nearest service center.
2014-11-23
Use props
djsmith4
lvl.1

United States

Sorry I missed this reply.  I purchased my original Phantom directly from DJI and the replacement was sent to me from the repair center in California.  My unit was sent to the old repair center then moved to the new center before replaced.  Please let me know which way would be the best way to proceed.
2015-1-14
Use props
djsmith4
lvl.1

United States

YUHENG Posted at 2014-11-24 10:55
Sorry for the inconvenince it caused. Could you please tell me more information, for example, where  ...

Sorry I missed this reply.  I purchased my original Phantom directly from DJI and the replacement was sent to me from the repair center in California.  My unit was sent to the old repair center then moved to the new center before replaced.  Please let me know which way would be the best way to proceed.
2015-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules