Raveneye bricked on arrival
1574 9 2020-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MalencarX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54367 ft
United States

After an over two-weeks delay in customs in China, my RSC2 Pro Bundle arrived today and the Raveneye is bricked!The three white lights are flashing all the time, sometimes it won't turn off at all (even after pressing the button for 15+ seconds or trying the "pressing the button 6 times" thing).
The WiFi network never appears on any nearby WiFi devices.
When the light eventually turns blue it quickly goes back to red (all while the three white lights keep blinking).
All the cables are connected correctly to my Canon EOS M50.
From what I've seen in other posts this thing came stuck in "bootloader mode" ?
I already contacted support, but of course they are not available on the weekends.

Prime BS if you ask me...
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi MalencarX, sorry for that case happened. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, as per check, our team is following up on your case and will reply to your email soon. I'll also help to keep an eye on it, thanks for your patience.
2020-11-13
Use props
MalencarX
lvl.2
United States

Still waiting to be contacted by your tech team...
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MalencarX Posted at 11-16 10:56
Still waiting to be contacted by your tech team...

As per check, our team has created a case number for you and replied to your email. Just to confirm, if you have sent in the package or not? If yes, you may reply to the email and let us know the tracking number, our team will follow up on it and the case will be processed asap after receiving the package. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
MalencarX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-17 00:45
As per check, our team has created a case number for you and replied to your email. Just to confirm, if you have sent in the package or not? If yes, you may reply to the email and let us know the tracking number, our team will follow up on it and the case will be processed asap after receiving the package. Thanks.

The case you’re referring to is a different one.
I had purchased two RSC-2, one standalone and one Pro Bundle, and I returned the standalone one.
I have sent the package to you guys last week.
The issue I have with the Raveneye is regarding the Raveneye that came with the RSC-2 Pro Bundle, which I still haven’t been contacted about and it is still bricked.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MalencarX Posted at 11-17 05:50
The case you’re referring to is a different one.
I had purchased two RSC-2, one standalone and one Pro Bundle, and I returned the standalone one.
I have sent the package to you guys last week.

Sorry for the misunderstood. For the RSC 2 standalone one, our team will take care of your case after receiving the package, please don't worry.
For the Raveneye, could you please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide a video to show more details about the problem? We'll help to check and follow up soon. Thanks.

2020-11-18
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-18 04:50
Sorry for the misunderstood. For the RSC 2 standalone one, our team will take care of your case after receiving the package, please don't worry.
For the Raveneye, could you please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide a video to show more details about the problem? We'll help to check and follow up soon. Thanks.

I am having the same issue!
I have a blue LED, and 3 white LEDs flashing and I cannot get the RavenEye to work. I cannot even connect to the RavenEye WiFi, because on my iPad, it says connection unsuccessful, and on my Huawei mobile phone it doesn't even show the RavenEye WiFi.
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser010101 Posted at 11-18 06:15
I am having the same issue!
I have a blue LED, and 3 white LEDs flashing and I cannot get the RavenEye to work. I cannot even connect to the RavenEye WiFi, because on my iPad, it says connection unsuccessful, and on my Huawei mobile phone it doesn't even show the RavenEye WiFi.

Hello there, could you please follow the tutorial video via to see if the cables are connected correctly?

Also, could you please tell us your camera model so we can easier to find out the solution for your questions, thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
fans09b11cb5
New

Turkey

new rsc2 i bought. it's been 2 days. raneneye wifi problem. Connected once. then, it never sees wifi. I tried everything, it doesn't work. I'm so bored I'm going to return it.
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans09b11cb5 Posted at 7-15 09:13
new rsc2 i bought. it's been 2 days. raneneye wifi problem. Connected once. then, it never sees wifi. I tried everything, it doesn't work. I'm so bored I'm going to return it.[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the issue. Please check the WiFi list on the system settings to see if it can be searched and connected. Try to restart the unit multiple times or try to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue. If the WiFi is still unable to be seen, please send it back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2021-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules