Latest firmware issues...(phantom 3 pro)
3841 36 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azhomecollectio
lvl.1

United States

Sooo....just super super frustrated here, I feel like kicking myself and the drone for even purchasing it. I followed the setup tutorial vids to the T, watched them 4 times over before I even attempted to proceed with the setup. I know a lot of people miss the setup steps or butcher them. TRUST me when I tell you I did my homework.

Anyways, so I'm having firmware issues. (Yes the firmware was successfully installed on both the drone, remote, and batteries with successful log confirmations).

Problems:

1. The Pilot app does NOT work without using wifi

2. Stream lag (the images transmission is set to the lowest) is absoutely horrid.

3. The Pilot app crashes ALL the time!!!

The PILOT APP and firmware absolutely is making me regret this purchase....I spent close to $2,000 in accessories, case, and batteries.

So, my question to DJI is.......what in the world is going on with your guy's Pilot app????

2015-6-27
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

You are not connecting the remote to your phone with the USB cable ?  I have no idea how you are using wifi ?
2015-6-27
Use props
azhomecollectio
lvl.1

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-28 09:15
You are not connecting the remote to your phone with the USB cable ?  I have no idea how you are usi ...

Yes I am connecting the remote from my tablet via cable provided, if I don't do that with my wifi on I get no video in the app and it crashes over and over again. It says "Sorry the pilot app is not available" something to that effect.
2015-6-27
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

azhomecollectio Posted at 2015-6-28 09:19
Yes I am connecting the remote from my tablet via cable provided, if I don't do that with my wifi o ...

Have you tried restarting your mobile device?
2015-6-27
Use props
azhomecollectio
lvl.1

United States

classicalle@gma Posted at 2015-6-28 09:40
Have you tried restarting your mobile device?

Only about 40 times. I uninstalled and re-installed. I tried everything man...just disappointed in this product. It is so full of bugs...
2015-6-27
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

azhomecollectio Posted at 2015-6-28 09:46
Only about 40 times. I uninstalled and re-installed. I tried everything man...just disappointed in ...

What tablet do you have ? Is it on the approved list of devices ?
2015-6-27
Use props
azhomecollectio
lvl.1

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-28 09:55
What tablet do you have ? Is it on the approved list of devices ?

Google Nexus 9
2015-6-27
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

The DJI Pilot app is only compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.
The following devices are recommended:
iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Android: Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3 , Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini
Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues.

Should be OK ,  Did you uninstall then reinstall ?  Should work ..
2015-6-27
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

I run the pilot app on my S4 phone, a tab 4 and an ipad air with no major issues. I start the app first then turn on the remote. When it says it is connected, i start the bird.
Be sure to kill all unused apps as it reall helps the video lag.

BTW, The pilot app is not firmware
2015-6-27
Use props
Drone_Master
lvl.1

United States

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-28 10:34
I run the pilot app on my S4 phone, a tab 4 and an ipad air with no major issues. I start the app fi ...

What I meant was pilot app and firmware issue...
Can you gly it on the tablet with no wifi on? Does the app open with no wifi on?
2015-6-27
Use props
Drone_Master
lvl.1

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-28 10:27
The DJI Pilot app is only compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or late ...

I have read all the specs man, and as I said in my original post I have installed and uninstalled to the point where I just want to kick this worthless p.o.s.

Worst $$ I have spent in a while
2015-6-27
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

Drone_Master Posted at 2015-6-28 11:25
I have read all the specs man, and as I said in my original post I have installed and uninstalled  ...

Not likely that it is the fault of the equipment as it works pretty good for others. This is the first I have heard of the issue you are having.

To answer your previous question, i have wifi turned off on my tablet. No need for it once the map is loadeded except it checks if you have the latest firmware installed
2015-6-27
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I leave wifi off because it's 2.4ghz like the p3 is and will cause issues with your received video signal. The only time I leave wifi on is when I'm connected to a 5ghz router.  From what your saying, I believe your issue is with your tablet.. I would exchange it....  If your running android tablet you need a quad core processor and even though dji says 4.2 and higher I find the pilot app works better with all my android version 5.0 devices.  Ive also learned that iOS works the best and I went and bought myself a iPad mini 2..  It works perfectly on my iPad although I've got no complaints on my android devices....  Plus dji likes iOS more for some reason.. I didn't just buy my iPad mini 2 for my p3 but for my lightbridge system on my F550, the ground station setup on my f450 and naza-m v2, and the naza setup app is iOS only..  So since I've got so much dji stuff I figured it would be a wise choice to get the iPad...  The ground station works with the pc too but way more convenient on the iPad.  I lose using the f1 and f2 ports on naza as aux channels when I use the iPad on the groundstation but unless I'm doing photgrammy or have a retractable landing  it doesn't matter.. Another benefit to using the ground station with my iPad mini 2 is if I have the ground station app closed I'm able to open the naza assistant app and use the ground station hardware to connect to my naza flight controller and be able to change my gains and settings in real time over 1km away. Otherwise my copter would need to be grounded and connected to my laptop which makes setting gains a absolute nightmare cuz I gotta land, connect to my pc, change the gains and then disconnect and take off and test the gains and if they aren't good I've gotta land and start the process all over again. Or if I connect the btu module to naza I can still run the assistant app wirelessly but with a 10ft range..  You may as well land and use my laptop..  

Bottom line it's your tablet causing your issues and I highly recommend using a iPad mini 2 or 3 or a iPad Air 2 minimum
2015-6-27
Use props
info.marcelvoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
Netherlands

I remember that when I used an Android device a few weeks ago, for some reason they had an older version of the app in the Play store, so I had to download it from the DJI website to have the latest version.
Maybe they fixed this but I would see if thats the case and get it from the website...

2015-6-28
Use props
info.marcelvoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
Netherlands

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-6-28 13:47
I leave wifi off because it's 2.4ghz like the p3 is and will cause issues with your received video s ...

Hi mark,

You say you have an ipad 2 mini, dont you have any lag or ghosting on the video signal? I used the sony xperia z3 first and then i bought the ipad, i cant say the video has improved, it sometimes has stripes in it and ghosting effects and pixelation since i use the ipad... also, lots of people are posting tricks to cool the ipad down to avoid this, i think its ridiculous if you need to bring cooling packs for your device to fly a phantom without troubles, but Im not sure why these issues occur...Are you in a cold area of the world? I must say over here the temperature is around 25 degrees celsius now, so maybe thats it?

And do you have the cellular version with gps  location services on, or just the wifi version? One of the tips apple gives to avoid heating up of the ipad mini and air is disabling the location services, but i think you need that to fly right? Also, rebooting and turning off bluetooth etc and resetting the  network should help, I will try all that next time.

Marcel

2015-6-28
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

New Zealand

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-28 13:22
Not likely that it is the fault of the equipment as it works pretty good for others. This is the fi ...

You've not been following the forums then...
2015-6-28
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

New Zealand

Post a screenshot of your error with regards to the wifi....

Try downgrading 'google play services' as a workaround for the CPU hog app:

1. 'Play Store' app > Settings > Auto-update apps > "Do not..." to turn off automatic updating

2. 'Settings' app> Security > Device Administrators" and uncheck/deactivate "Android Device Manager" as a device administrator

3. 'Settings' app> Applications > Application Manager > ALL (scroll right if needed to see this option) > Google Play Services > Disable (or Uninstall)... then choose to uninstall any updates from the stock version when prompted.

4. 'Settings' app> Applications > Application Manager > ALL > Google Play Services > Enable ....this will enable the older stock version of google play services

Ignore future upgrade requests for Google Maps etc as that will upgrade Google Play Services also. (until there is a proper fix from DJI)

More info: http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... /page-2#post-425785

2015-6-28
Use props
duke
lvl.1

United States

I beat my head against the wall for days over this one and finally found a solution:

Call your credit card company and tell them to reverse the charges because the manufacturer issued a "firmware update" that essentially bricked your purchase and made it unsafe and unfit for use.

Hey, it worked for me!
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

ScottyT Posted at 2015-6-28 17:14
You've not been following the forums then...

Follow regularly. If it was an equipment fault, all should have issues.  Not the case. Remember, many that have no issues don't ever post here. Of the thousands of P3 out there, the number of complaints here seem low.
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

duke@thetrustas Posted at 2015-6-28 21:58
I beat my head against the wall for days over this one and finally found a solution:

Call your cred ...

So now you basically have a 'stolen' P3 or are you sending it back? What about when the firmware gets fixed to your satisfaction, you going to send DJI or whoever you got it from the cash?  Looks to me like you might have some upcoming issues if you dont do this right. If you bought from a dealer, they are now out the cost of the unit. Sucks if they were a small outfit as it isnt their fault.
2015-6-28
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

New Zealand

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-29 03:48
Follow regularly. If it was an equipment fault, all should have issues.  Not the case. Remember, m ...

And many that have issues will not be posting here....same logic. But posts on lag and app issues are nothing new here - surely you see that.
Equipment faults don't necessarily affect all devices, and most commonly don't - many variables come in to play.  
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

ScottyT Posted at 2015-6-29 08:09
And many that have issues will not be posting here....same logic. But posts on lag and app issues a ...

More so the people that do not have issues tend not to post here. Big difference between an equipment fault and a programming issue.I have never said there werent issues with the programming. Just that everyone isnt having them. Touch wood but myself is in that bunch
2015-6-28
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

New Zealand

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-29 09:56
More so the people that do not have issues tend not to post here. Big difference between an equipme ...

How do you know, you are just guessing like everybody else, one way or the other? Only a very small percentage would even bother with forums in the first place and take their issues directly to DJI who would have the most accurate data; however, they are not likely to release the support call stats, either internally to their own staff, let alone externally.

I see, you are separating out firmware and software from the equation when you speak of 'equipment'.

DJI are asking owners to RMA for certain faults, so it would be safe to assume there are equipment faults, outside of both firmware and software which they seem to see no issue with.
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

ScottyT Posted at 2015-6-29 10:30
How do you know, you are just guessing like everybody else, one way or the other? Only a very smal ...
Seems to me you are just trying to start an argument for some reason.
Pretty common that people with problems post messages to help forums.  Not that big a stretch. Not sure why you are trying to make an issue out of it.

I am separating nothing. Equipment is hardware. Firmware is basically software as is the pilot app.
I do not believe there is a hardware/equipment issue with the P3.
Could be wrong.

Screwing up a firmware update can make the hardware non functional. This is seen with everything from phones to wifi routers to dvd drives. Once the firmware has been messed up, it is often not possible for the normal person to fix the issue hence the RMA.

The easy way to see if the pilot app is messing with the bird is disconnect it from the remote. It is not needed to fly LOS.
2015-6-28
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

New Zealand

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-29 11:18
Seems to me you are just trying to start an argument for some reason.
Pretty common that people wit ...

*sigh* and adults have differences in opinions on forums, it's not called an argument. People don't post in forums to get their phantoms fixed...it's not a support channel. Most people would contact the vendor directly.
So all RMAs are because of faulty firmware upgrades?
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

ScottyT Posted at 2015-6-29 11:36
*sigh* and adults have differences in opinions on forums, it's not called an argument. People don't ...

*sigh* Who said all RMAs are for firmware?

You said people dont post in forums to get their phantoms fixed...its not a support channel.  

Are you serious???  Most of the posts here are people asking for help with one thing or another.

To quote you "You've not been following the forums then..."

If you read the OP original post, pretty much all of his problems are with the pilot app. That app is not even required to fly if you are LOS and thus not likely dependent on any of the drones hardware.  His issues are more likely with his choice of tablet and that has little to do with anything DJI.
2015-6-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

What firmware issues are you having? Your list here all seem to be for the pilot app.

Do you have access to a different tablet to give that a try?
2015-6-28
Use props
andycr8on
lvl.1

United States

I didn't read every response on here but I'm pretty frustrated and disappointed with my P3P too.  I also have a Pv2+ that been sitting in it's box, not working for a while. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
2015-7-2
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually it's recommended not to have wifi on I don't understand why you would need to have wifi on to get a picture on the app
2015-7-2
Use props
duke
lvl.1

United States

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-29 03:53
So now you basically have a 'stolen' P3 or are you sending it back? What about when the firmware ge ...

No...

"Stolen" is taking $1,400.00 of a customer's money, selling them a shiny new toy, then feeding that toy a poison pill that completely ruins it...THEN not taking your calls or emails for support and feeding you to the trolls when you look for help on a user forum.

Maybe you should do some reading while you're up on that "rig".

Might I suggest some legal journals regarding IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS (google is your friend) Luckily, we have consumer protection laws and most credit card company dispute resolution centers employ people that already know about IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS.

Not that they're hiring rig workers right now, but at least you won't look so foolish the next time you go spouting crap like this in a public forum.
2015-7-9
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Canada

duke@thetrustas Posted at 2015-7-10 02:27
No...

"Stolen" is taking $1,400.00 of a customer's money, selling them a shiny new toy, then feed ...

You have an item that you never paid for. If you dont send it back, you got it for nothing. If the company wasn't giving the drones away, and you have it when you didn't pay for it, what would you call it? It doesnt matter that they did not give you the service you thought you should get. You certainly have the right to cancel payment but you cant keep the drone as well.
You even said in your previous post that you were going to send it back and THEN call your credit card company. Did you? If not, my comment stands.
I fully understand implied warranty though it still does not give you the right to keep the product.  What happens when you do a new firmware install and the bird works perfectly? You going to send them the $1400 then?  I am not sure who you think you are kidding.

It is typical for some like you to use an ad hom attack when they have no true argument.

BTW, I assure you, where I am, there is plenty of work.

HAND
2015-7-9
Use props
REBELimgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46483 ft
United States

Rigworker Posted at 2015-7-10 03:05
You have an item that you never paid for. If you dont send it back, you got it for nothing. If the  ...

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree here. If you received your money back for the item, keeping it is stealing. The firmware issue will get straightened out then what? You have a free P3? I'm sure DJI and their dealers aren't just giving them out for free.
2015-7-9
Use props
flyingviking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151693 ft
Canada

Just back to the OP issue here: I am running my P3P with a Samsung Tab A, using the latest firmware and Pilot app. No problems at all.  Only thing I noticed was that if I leave the app running in the background when I'm done flying it drains the tablet battery really fast. But that's obviously easy to fix, close the app.
2015-7-9
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

For all those people who are planning to call their credit card companies and force a chargeback...  Go right ahead.  Be prepared to ship the drone back as well.  Rest assured that 5 minutes after you ship your drone back to DJI they will issue a firmware solution that makes all of the issues go away and you will be stuck without a drone reading about all of the happy P3 customers flying & making videos.

I understand the frustration.  But I am confident DJI will get these issues sorted out.  (I don't mind waiting.) I was flying perfectly well with 1.1.9.  It was not until I upgraded to 1.2.6 that the VPS system broke.  I can still fly without the VPS ok...  But I would like to get that issue resolved.  I expect DJI will release another update to fix it any day now.

Otherwise... I am NOT haveing the lag issue that others report.  But I am using an iPad Air 2 and have the hardware decoding turned on.  No lag. unless I get out of range.  No issues flying so far.  (Just the VPS errors. So VPS gets turned off for now.)

2015-7-9
Use props
true_eyz
New

Pakistan

plz help me i em facing a problem in upgrading ma p3,,,,,some tym it gve continous d d d d d d d d   .nd some tym it gve d d d d for jst 2 3 mint nd thn stop nd cam led become grennn
....i em so much tens ....its a log txt file of ma phantom3
[00012471]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012586]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012617]Packet upgrade start...

[00012658]Packet checking...
[00012688]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012751]Done.

[00012780]Version checking[1]...
[00012848][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012908][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012945][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00012993][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013108][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013178][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013254][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013318][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013398][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013538][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013613][17 00][00] v1.1.1.2 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013734][17 01][00] v1.0.2.4 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013793][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013829][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013862][01 01][00] v1.6.2736 -> v1.23.3419 need upgrade
[00013905][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00013937]Done.

[00015965]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026001]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026068]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026191][01 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00056433][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00057189][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012437]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012474]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012502]Packet upgrade start...

[00012538]Packet checking...
[00012572]Packet vlink 01.01.0000 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00012639]Done.

[00012669]Version checking[1]...
[00012733][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012793][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.8 need upgrade.
[00012838][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.38.0.0 need upgrade.
[00012883][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00012973][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.6.0.0
[00013120][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013188][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013288][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013364][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013504][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013583][17 00][00] v1.1.1.2 -> v1.1.1.6 need upgrade.
[00013698][17 01][00] v1.0.2.4 -> v1.0.2.5 need upgrade.
[00013743][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013773][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013810][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013862][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.11.0.4
[00013893]Done.

[00015926]Waiting for user confirm...
[00025965]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026030]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026080][17 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012605]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012639]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012675]Packet upgrade start...

[00012710]Packet checking...
[00012743]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012803]Done.

[00012840]Version checking[1]...
[00012896][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012956][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012998][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013045][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013139][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013239][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013309][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013389][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013465][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013608][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013689][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013769][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013824][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013857][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013888][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013931][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00013961]Done.

[00015999]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026031]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026181]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026947][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012424]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(2) ============
[00012456]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012495]Packet upgrade start...

[00012530]Packet checking...
[00012566]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012627]Done.

[00012662]Version checking[1]...
[00012718][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012778][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012826][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00012867][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00012977][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013051][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013138][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013207][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013308][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013448][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013534][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013612][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013668][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013701][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013734][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013778][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00013816]Done.

[00015847]Waiting for user confirm...
[00012630]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012663]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012693]Packet upgrade start...

[00012730]Packet checking...
[00012761]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012828]Done.

[00012857]Version checking[1]...
[00012929][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00015488][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00015528][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00015577][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00015667][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00015738][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00015821][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00015903][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00016058][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00016186][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00016258][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00016340][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00016398][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00016435][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00016470][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00016526][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00016561]Done.

[00018594]Waiting for user confirm...
[00028629]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00028705]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00029474][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012631]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012671]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012703]Packet upgrade start...

[00012742]Packet checking...
[00012776]Packet vlink 01.01.0000 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00012838]Done.

[00012871]Version checking[1]...
[00012921][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012985][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.8 need upgrade.
[00013025][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.38.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013094][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013204][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.6.0.0
[00013299][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013375][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013455][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013544][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013670][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013734][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.6 need upgrade.
[00013819][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.5 need upgrade.
[00013874][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013907][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013941][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013993][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.11.0.4
[00014027]Done.

[00016060]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026093]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026168]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026228][17 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012467]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012502]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012626]Packet upgrade start...

[00012665]Packet checking...
[00012702]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012766]Done.

[00012806]Version checking[1]...
[00012880][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012942][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012983][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013050][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013160][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013240][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013315][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013395][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013470][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013597][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013690][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013771][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013830][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013866][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013900][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013952][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00013986]Done.

[00016023]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026056]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026124]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026898][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012488]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012522]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012555]Packet upgrade start...

[00012593]Packet checking...
[00012634]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012699]Done.

[00012732]Version checking[1]...
[00012794][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012871][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012910][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00012960][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013070][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013144][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013224][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013299][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013380][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013582][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013664][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013744][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013799][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013834][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013871][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013914][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00013952]Done.

[00012646]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012685]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012722]Packet upgrade start...

[00012760]Packet checking...
[00012797]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012495]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012529]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012564]Packet upgrade start...

[00012603]Packet checking...
[00012645]Packet vlink 01.01.0000 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00012711]Done.

[00012743]Version checking[1]...
[00012812][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012887][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.8 need upgrade.
[00012930][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.38.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013001][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013112][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.6.0.0
[00013186][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013263][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013342][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013416][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013539][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013621][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.6 need upgrade.
[00013702][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.5 need upgrade.
[00013763][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013802][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013839][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00013888][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.11.0.4
[00013925]Done.

[00012501]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012536]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012571]Packet upgrade start...

[00012611]Packet checking...
[00012720]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012787]Done.

[00012823]Version checking[1]...
[00012883][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012945][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012992][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013053][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013163][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013229][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013318][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013398][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013473][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013600][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013693][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013773][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013853][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013888][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013927][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013987][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00014025]Done.

[00016060]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026097]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026175]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026940][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012522]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012558]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012594]Packet upgrade start...

[00012639]Packet checking...
[00012679]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012742]Done.

[00012779]Version checking[1]...
[00012862][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012922][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012968][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013012][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013125][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013221][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013297][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013372][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013462][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013609][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013692][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013854][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013912][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013958][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013995][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00014057][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00014092]Done.

[00016136]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026169]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026254]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00012577]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012613]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012649]Packet upgrade start...

[00012493]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(4) ============
[00012533]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012569]Packet upgrade start...

[00012610]Packet checking...
[00012652]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012719]Done.

[00012757]Version checking[1]...
[00012816][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012897][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00012943][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013005][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013116][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013205][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013310][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013386][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013469][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013619][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013709][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013789][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00013866][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00013904][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00013941][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00014001][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00014039]Done.

[00016076]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026112]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026193]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00027056][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012680]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012801]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012845]Packet upgrade start...

[00012889]Packet checking...
[00012928]Packet vlink 01.01.0000 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00013003]Done.

[00013040]Version checking[1]...
[00013106][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00013172][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.8 need upgrade.
[00013219][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.38.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013295][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013406][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.6.0.0
[00013496][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013586][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013676][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013760][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013883][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013980][17 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.1.1.6 need upgrade.
[00014080][17 01][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.2.5 need upgrade.
[00014135][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00014174][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00014215][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.15.3056
[00014270][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.11.0.4
[00014305]Done.

[00016347]Waiting for user confirm...
[00026387]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00026475]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00026542][17 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00113816][17 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00113865][17 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00012528]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012564]Packet [C:\P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0xa0ce37cd].
[00012603]Packet upgrade start...

[00012652]Packet checking...
[00012692]Packet vlink 01.03.0020 <-> 01.01.0009.
[00012759]Done.

[00012799]Version checking[1]...
[00012884][03 05][00] v34.2.0.8 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00012963][03 06][00] v2.1.6.18 -> v2.2.6.19 need upgrade.
[00013006][04 00][00] v1.36.0.0 -> v1.40.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013068][09 00][00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00013184][11 00][00] v1.6.0.0 -> v1.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013273][12 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013433][12 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013523][12 02][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013619][12 03][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00013775][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00013849][17 00][00] v1.1.1.6 -> v1.1.1.7 need upgrade.
[00013974][17 01][00] v1.0.2.4 -> v1.0.2.7 need upgrade.
[00014028][19 00][00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00014064][01 00][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00014104][01 01][00] v1.23.3419 -> v1.23.3419
[00014160][08 00][00] v0.11.0.4 -> v0.12.0.4 need upgrade.
[00014197]Done.

[00016242]Waiting for user confirm...
2015-8-9
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Rigworker Posted at 2015-6-29 13:11
*sigh* Who said all RMAs are for firmware?

You said people dont post in forums to get their phan ...

I wouldnt say that, the majority of ppl will call DJI directly. Some dont even know that a dji forum exist and many dont write in forums in general. I would say that always the same ppl are here because they are the hardcore fans if you so will and they weite here about everything, not only problems.
2015-8-9
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

true_eyz@yahoo. Posted at 2015-8-10 14:17
plz help me i em facing a problem in upgrading ma p3,,,,,some tym it gve continous d d d d d d d d   ...

Looks like some hardware modules still need updating for some reason..

Can you format the SD card using the DJI App, put the firmware BIN file back on to the card and try again, post the log results again after ( you could also create a new thread in the forum so it will be easier to follow the problem ).
2015-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules