577 5 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corsairoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779049 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all

The proud owner of a Mini 2 for a few days...only a few test flights so far but looks great.

One observation.... the videos on DJI and all the collateral talk of a 4 x zoom on the Mini 2.

The reality is that the 4x zoom is only available when shooting video at 1080p.

The limits are:

1080p 4x
2.7k     3x
4k        2x

Still a nice feature, but is limited depending on your chosen format.

One minor point, anyone succesffuly downloaded the Mini 2 English manual from the DJI website? I can view from the website but when I download the pdf it asks for a password to open.

Mini 2 looks good though....

Corsairoz

2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Corsairoz, thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the DJI Mini 2 zoom feature and the DJI Official Manual. Yes, the DJI Mini 2 has a Zoom Range of the following:  4K: 2x 2.7K: 3x and FHD: 4x. For the manual, there should be no password on it, but for us to isolate and check you can visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual+EN.pdf Thank you.
2020-11-15
Use props
Corsairoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779049 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-15 06:31
Hello there Corsairoz, thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the DJI Mini 2 zoom feature and the DJI Official Manual. Yes, the DJI Mini 2 has a Zoom Range of the following:  4K: 2x 2.7K: 3x and FHD: 4x. For the manual, there should be no password on it, but for us to isolate and check you can visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_2/DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual+EN.pdf Thank you.

Thanks

When I visit that link the downloaded file is password protected.

Corsairoz
2020-11-15
Use props
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I just download it with no problem
2020-11-15
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I had no problem downloading or opening the Manual I did not need a password. Maybe you have some type of download App that is asking for a password!
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Corsairoz Posted at 11-15 06:50
Thanks

When I visit that link the downloaded file is password protected.

Hi Corsairoz, thank you for your reply, may I have a screenshot of the password inquiry? Please be advised that it may be the browser or application we are using when we try to download the file? I would suggest for you to kindly download the file on a regular browser. Thank you.
2020-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules