800 7 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is there a menu iitem in the settings to choose continuous numbering after a format? The older Pocket keeps counting after each format, even when switching cards.
2020-11-15
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Someone else has already raised this issue https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228845
2020-11-15
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I raised this as a new post as it seems DJI is not acting on the earlier feedback. The original OP did not have this issue and it was not an option either.
It’s a major nuisance to clear the files in your card by deleting them. Besides it’s better for the cards to format them regularly.
2020-11-15
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Psoon Posted at 11-15 10:04
I raised this as a new post as it seems DJI is not acting on the earlier feedback. The original OP did not have this issue and it was not an option either.
It’s a major nuisance to clear the files in your card by deleting them. Besides it’s better for the cards to format them regularly.

I totally agree, just wanted you to know your not the only one with that issue.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Psoon. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. This concerns has been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for attention. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-11-15
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-15 19:51
Hello there Psoon. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. This concerns has been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for attention. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Should I hold my breath whilst waiting? Thank the R&D team for their hard work.
2020-11-15
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

After 2 years my Pocket 1 is still counting more numbers.

My Sony and Canon camera I can select continue or reset. Even my wildlife camera I can select Continue or not. It is very very odd that we cannot select this in Pockets.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Psoon. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules