Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello droners,

Please enjoy the several (famous) landscapes of Tuscany. You will see the Staccioli sculptures near Volterra                                                                                                                  Beautiful views in the Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi
                                                                                                                  Cappella della Madonna di Vitaleta
                                                                                                                  Chianti Wine region around Poggibonsi
and last but not leas the amazing marble quarries of Carrara in the Apuan Alps where even Michaelangelo came to choose marble for his statues.  
If you like this video please press the subscribtion button to join the channel

2020-11-15
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1051375 ft
Croatia

beautiful video
2020-11-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful scenes and great editing. Thanks for the share.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dronie1965. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have filmed. The scenery from above is wonderful. Great work and keep on flying.
2020-11-15
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

amazing view well done
2020-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well captured!
2020-11-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-11-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive been to one of those scultures.  

2020-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-11-17
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-17 01:06
[view_image]

Ah yes this one i drove past after flying around and through the other 2. The one you was a bit difficult to fly through due to a lot of traffic on that road. It is very nice area and many people just past it without noticing  the sculptures
2020-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 11-17 02:40
Ah yes this one i drove past after flying around and through the other 2. The one you was a bit difficult to fly through due to a lot of traffic on that road. It is very nice area and many people just past it without noticing  the sculptures

We saw a few about when we were there but it wasn't always easy to find somewhere to stop.  Not a trip we like to recall too much as we had all our luggage stolen on that trip including my first M2P.  Literally had to fly home in the cloths we were wearing and luckily we had e tickets on our phone.
2020-11-17
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-17 04:56
We saw a few about when we were there but it wasn't always easy to find somewhere to stop.  Not a trip we like to recall too much as we had all our luggage stolen on that trip including my first M2P.  Literally had to fly home in the cloths we were wearing and luckily we had e tickets on our phone.
That really was a badexperience .
I hope the footage was backed up or wasnt stolen and travelinsurance returned some money
2020-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 11-17 05:28
That really was a badexperience .
I hope the footage was backed up or wasnt stolen and travelinsurance returned some money

Sadly they stole everything (including 2 iPad pros, a MacBook,  SSD drive) so the only backup I had were the shots on my phone.  We later found out that the crooks out there hire cheap cars and fit a tracker and get another key cut and then return them,   they then watch your movement and when you park up near the airport they swoop in and empty the car.  They even leave it locked.   Travel insurance didnt cover it because they said locked in the car was not a secure location.   Its amazing how much money it all adds up to when you work it out.
2020-11-17
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-17 06:56
Sadly they stole everything (including 2 iPad pros, a MacBook,  SSD drive) so the only backup I had were the shots on my phone.  We later found out that the crooks out there hire cheap cars and fit a tracker and get another key cut and then return them,   they then watch your movement and when you park up near the airport they swoop in and empty the car.  They even leave it locked.   Travel insurance didnt cover it because they said locked in the car was not a secure location.   Its amazing how much money it all adds up to when you work it out.

That is really amazing how those thieves work, i never heard about this trick before. I  drove my own car from holland and fortunately it was not that busy with people due to that virus.
But i can image how you felt like . Nice region but holiday spoilt by these crooks.
2020-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 11-17 08:50
That is really amazing how those thieves work, i never heard about this trick before. I  drove my own car from holland and fortunately it was not that busy with people due to that virus.
But i can image how you felt like . Nice region but holiday spoilt by these crooks.

And to top it off, we had about 45 minutes to report all the credit cards stolen etc and report it to the police,  it took 3 attempts to find the right type of police station to report it.  Then 6 months later we get a parking ticket for outside the police station, which had no markings of no parking and you deal with the police through a small window so they could have told us that we cant park there.  We were told by a shop owner by the carpark it happens multiple times a day and the police dont do anything about it.  Seemed corrupt to me.
2020-11-18
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-18 01:02
And to top it off, we had about 45 minutes to report all the credit cards stolen etc and report it to the police,  it took 3 attempts to find the right type of police station to report it.  Then 6 months later we get a parking ticket for outside the police station, which had no markings of no parking and you deal with the police through a small window so they could have told us that we cant park there.  We were told by a shop owner by the carpark it happens multiple times a day and the police dont do anything about it.  Seemed corrupt to me.

Maybe the police are also the thieves who stole your stuff.
2020-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 11-18 02:46
Maybe the police are also the thieves who stole your stuff.

I certainly feel like they were getting a kick back if they knew it was happening multiple times a day in the same car park.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules