WARNING to Canon users
404 3 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TurnerJ
lvl.1
United States

This company's support is a joke. I fell in love with the Ronin-SC gimbal and was so excited about all the cool functions, and was so excited to finally plug in my Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera. Imagine my surprise when not a single function worked. NOT COMPATIBLE! I thought, okay, no problem. It's a brand new camera, I'll just wait a few weeks. STILL NOTHING! No response from DJI, and even more infuriatingly, the Canon R6 is compatible with DJI's other more expensive gimbals, just not the one that is DESIGNED FOR MIRRORLESS CAMERAS!!!

Come on, guys! Get with it! How can you not provide a software update for one of the biggest releases from the biggest brands in mirrorless cameras? How can you not even offer a response? Are we talking days? Weeks? Months? Next year? I need to come up with a plan as I purchased this for work projects. I'm limping along with one arm tied behind my back and it's embarassing to explain to clients why I have to fumble to manually hit record on the camera body every time we're lined up for a shot.

I regret this purchase and I am furious with DJI's terrible support. But at this point I'm just stuck waiting. If Zhiyun comes out with compatibility before DJI can even RESPOND to me, then I'll be dumping this beautiful, but next to useless Ronin-SC.
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are deeply sorry for the unavailable information on the Canon R6 compatibility with the Ronin-SC. Our engineer is still working on the testing and the related camera supporting controls. We just checked that the compatible functions will be achieved on the next firmware updates. We will keep you updated when it becomes available.

Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
TurnerJ
lvl.1
United States

Another MONTH has gone by, and nothing from DJI. Unbelievable, guys.
2020-12-18
Use props
TurnerJ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 03:40
Hello there, we are deeply sorry for the unavailable information on the Canon R6 compatibility with the Ronin-SC. Our engineer is still working on the testing and the related camera supporting controls. We just checked that the compatible functions will be achieved on the next firmware updates. We will keep you updated when it becomes available.

Thanks.

Hey Wanda... we're still waiting.
2020-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules