3670 7 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray Ng
New
  • >>>
Malaysia

Hi , Good day to all!

Newly using RSC2, connect Nikon Z6 with Raveneye and gimbal, but can't record the footage into the camera SD card, shall I need to change any setting?

Thanks for help!

Ray
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please try not using the Raveneye on the gimbal to see if the video can be saved on your SD card? Or you can also try another SD card?

Let us know if you need further assistance.  
2020-11-18
Use props
SproutStudio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216086 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't record with the camera and RS2 just connected by USB C. Absolutely useless right out of the box. VERY frustrating. The Z6 II shows a "no record" icon. The Z6 just won't record with either the button from the camera nor the RS2.
2020-11-20
Use props
Roc Doc
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

SproutStudio Posted at 11-20 14:25
I can't record with the camera and RS2 just connected by USB C. Absolutely useless right out of the box. VERY frustrating. The Z6 II shows a "no record" icon. The Z6 just won't record with either the button from the camera nor the RS2.

Please make a firmware update as soon as possible. Many people cannot use their setup.
Jobs are at risk. Thhis is really not acceptable!

I too have a problem, nikon z6ii, ronin sc2, both fresh out of the box.
Plug in usb-c cable to rss and to camera.
Set disp lever to movie, set mode to P, turn on camera.
Red button on gimbal does not auto focus, does not start or stop video. It does take a snapshot if pressed and held.
The movie monitor rec icon has a line through it.
No explanation in nikon online manual, just 'cannot record movie'.
If I unplug cable from camera, I can record from camera movie button, reconnect cable and 'no record' icon appears.
Just about fed up enough to send the gimbal back !
I am wondering if this problem is because the Nikon Z6II is a new model.
And if so, when DJI will release a firmware update for the Nikon Z6II and Z7II.
2020-11-22
Use props
MARIOG28
lvl.1
United States

Same problem, just update the firmware it supossed that it works with nikon z6II, but nothing happened, so if I press record button directlry from the camera, it works, or if I push record button on gymbal in photo mode work, but not for video,  I followed all steps for cable connection,  but didnt work, please Help, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2020-11-30
Use props
lauristephane
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46027 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi!
I just received my RSC2. Not recording either with the Nikon Z6.

Has this thing been resolved already?

Thank you,
Lauri
2020-12-4
Use props
lauristephane
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46027 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi! (again)
Actually everything works as it needs, but only when recording on 1080p. When switching to 2160p (4k) my Nikon Z6 wont record.

Lauri
2020-12-4
Use props
Tnap22
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Absolutely no surprise here, more users that can't use garbage DJI products out of the box and strong false advertising. My old model has better functions.
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules