big urgent problem
479 9 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hi, a very strange thing this is happening, so I just acquired the MA2, when I connect it to the pc to make firmware updates there is an internet disconnection I have more network. And when I cut the MA2 the internet network comes back.
I searched the web and I can't find any answers. I quickly need help without it my MA2 will never fly. Thank you
2020-11-18
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Have you tried using your smartphone or Tablet with the DJI Fly app connected to the remote controller. You should be able to update the firmware using that.
2020-11-18
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Smashey1 Posted at 11-18 05:51
Have you tried using your smartphone or Tablet with the DJI Fly app connected to the remote controller. You should be able to update the firmware using that.

No I didn't do it on the videos it was advisable to use dji assistant2, but you're right I'll try this thank you very much for the quick response
2020-11-18
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Smashey1 Posted at 11-18 05:51

Thank you again it worked
but it's still strange that connecting the MA2 to the pc disconnects me from the internet. If anyone has the solution it would be cool
2020-11-18
Use props
fans01d4f09b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435049 ft
Malaysia

weird, does your PC connect to internet via wifi or LAN? I'm guessing a certain network connection is being established during connecting the drone, that your Windows / OS is trying to use that connection for IP connections as well.
2020-11-18
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

The Windows or any firewall and any virus scanner could cause such network cut as well.
2020-11-18
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

fans01d4f09b Posted at 11-18 07:14
weird, does your PC connect to internet via wifi or LAN? I'm guessing a certain network connection is being established during connecting the drone, that your Windows / OS is trying to use that connection for IP connections as well.

Hi I'm in Wi-Fi.
2020-11-18
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

MySky Posted at 11-18 07:19
The Windows or any firewall and any virus scanner could cause such network cut as well.

Hi thanks I'll try by disabling it all to see
2020-11-18
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I switched from the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Drones as it seems to be updated more often.  To me it sounds like a USB prioritization on your computer.  In essence, something on your computer is trying to connect to the internet through a USB peripheral as it is misinterpreting the connected USB device.  This could be the computer itself, firmware specific to the USB port or software.  It would be tough to diagnose with actually having the physical computer.
2020-11-18
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

The signals from the drone/remote can blow out the wifi signal. Try a LAN hardwire cable.
Happened to me looong time ago when activating.
Never needed to connect again.....
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules