P4 Multispectral Firmware Released(19/11/2020)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.11.19
  • Aircraft Firmware: v00.00.0140
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v00.00.0140
  • DJI GS Pro App: v2.0.14
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.10
  • DJI Terra: v2.3.0

What’s New?
  • Optimized naming of folders to distinguish between photos taken in aerial photography missions and those taken manually.
  • Added function for flight missions to record satellite observations that can be used for PPK calculation.
  • Added function for flight missions to automatically set an optimal course angle based on the current location and time according to the aircraft. To use this function, make sure DJI GS Pro is connected to the aircraft, go to advanced settings in the parameter list, and tap the auto button to the right of the course angle setting.*

* V2.0.14 or later of DJI GS Pro is required. Pay attention to DJI GS Pro version updates.

Notes:
  • The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v00.00.0130 after this firmware update.
  • After updating the remote controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the P4 Multispectral aircraft.
  • Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date and the firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is v02.02.0505. Otherwise, they will not work together.
  • Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v2.1.1. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.

2020-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Peter. Thank you for reaching out and for the reply. If you have any inquiries with the new DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral Firmware. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-19 19:25
Hello there Peter. Thank you for reaching out and for the reply. If you have any inquiries with the new DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral Firmware. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

You're welcome!
2020-11-19
Use props
Digisky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91411 ft
New Zealand

Great news but there is a problem.
I plugged my base station D-RTK2 to the DJI assistant 2 but it didn't find any firmware update, saying my current version (V02.01.0012) is the latest (even 5 days after the firmware release announcement).
I guess I will have to wait before I update my aircraft.

2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always. .
2020-11-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 22:06
Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always.  .

Thanks a lot!
2020-11-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_D1qzfkeVBZ2Q
New

Tanzania

Hi great people out there.

Yesterday (Feb 15, 2021) i have got the P4M, i activated it and seem to be fine with GSP pro app (for ipad). I have also tried it with  DJI PILOT (android app) and it successfully responded. I switched off and believe i can complete the updates today (feb 16). BUT SINCE I STARTED to turn it on, i have got an issue that RC and the P4M doesn't pair each other (no connection), So i update the firmware (V.....00140) for both RC and Drone, yet i have the same issue. i downgrade to v.... 00135 both drone and RC but i have not been able to find solution. COULD ANYBODY assist me to know what is the issue and/or how make it work again.

With Thanks in Advanced.
2021-2-16
Use props
iska
lvl.4
Serbia

djiuser_D1qzfkeVBZ2Q Posted at 2-16 09:19
Hi great people out there.

Yesterday (Feb 15, 2021) i have got the P4M, i activated it and seem to be fine with GSP pro app (for ipad). I have also tried it with  DJI PILOT (android app) and it successfully responded. I switched off and believe i can complete the updates today (feb 16). BUT SINCE I STARTED to turn it on, i have got an issue that RC and the P4M doesn't pair each other (no connection), So i update the firmware (V.....00140) for both RC and Drone, yet i have the same issue. i downgrade to v.... 00135 both drone and RC but i have not been able to find solution. COULD ANYBODY assist me to know what is the issue and/or how make it work again.

This happens when you don't pay attention when doing the update and instead of RC P4M, you are left the setting for RC P4R. You are probably updating the firmware RC from P4 RTK instead of multispectral. Check this out with your DJI assistant.
2021-2-16
Use props
djiuser_D1qzfkeVBZ2Q
New

Tanzania

iska Posted at 2-16 09:55
This happens when you don't pay attention when doing the update and instead of RC P4M, you are left the setting for RC P4R. You are probably updating the firmware RC from P4 RTK instead of multispectral. Check this out with your DJI assistant.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I did as what need to be done for the upgrading/updating on both RC and P4M. i have even re-do after your response but still no success yet. See the photos.
and this one

and that version on the RC is the same to my P4M.

Hope the details can help.

With Thanks.
2021-2-16
Use props
iska
lvl.4
Serbia

I think that you make a mistake when you connect P4M with DJI Pilot. It is not provided for this aircraft. Please, try to uninstall DJI Pilot and DJI GSP pro. Install again GSP pro and log in with your account. On P4M you have small button that you can push only with needle. Try to connect your RC and aircraft.
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules