No feedback from Battery
747 5 2020-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shtury
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,
After full charge something happened with the batteries. All three have the same problem.
- no feedback data (power, temp., voltage...)
- message displayed ¨Unable to take off¨

The dron powers ok but is not usable I guess because the battery status is not known.

Tried couple of charge-discahrge cycles on single charger, one by one, but issue is still present.

Please advise.

Regards
Mavic smart battery.jpg
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Shtury, may I know the model of your drone, the firmware version of your aircraft, and the app version, please? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-11-19
Use props
Shtury
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 19:21
Hi Shtury, may I know the model of your drone, the firmware version of your aircraft, and the app version, please? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Dear Natalia,
Thank you for the prompt response.

Please find requested data below:
- model: Mavic 2 Pro
- FW version: 01.00.0670
- App version: 4.3.37

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Tsvetomir
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Shtury Posted at 11-20 01:18
Dear Natalia,
Thank you for the prompt response.

Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from DJI official web: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and try to refresh the firmware again to see if this works or not.
By the way, please click "Unable to take off" to see what that page indicates, you may also provide us with a screenshot. Thanks.

2020-11-20
Use props
Shtury
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 01:59
Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from DJI official web: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and try to refresh the firmware again to see if this works or not.
By the way, please click "Unable to take off" to see what that page indicates, you may also provide us with a screenshot. Thanks.
[view_image]

Hello,
I updated the firmware and calibrated with the desktop software but no luck.

Please find attached the screen shots.
Regards

2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Shtury Posted at 11-20 06:56
Hello,
I updated the firmware and calibrated with the desktop software but no luck.

Sorry for that case happened. Could you please PM me the serial numbers of your batteries? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules