Active Track 3.0 ?
1842 3 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mytoyz
New

United States

Thinking about getting a Pocket 2 but can not find the answer to this question. With the active track 3.0, what seems to be max distance from Pocket 2 this will stop tracking?
Thanks.
2020-11-24
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The general opinion is that at the moment, the ActiveTrack implementation is not good.  There are loads of YouTube videos showing the problems.  I have no doubt that DJI will fix this in a firmware update soon, but meanwhile, I wouldn't make any judgement about distance.  If you have a Pocket 1, and tracking is important to you, I think you should delay your purchase decision as the earlier version is better at tracking at the moment.  But if you are impressed by the audio functions of the Pocket 2, or you prefer its wider view, then buy!
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mytoyz. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information here at DJI Forum. The distance supported by the DJI Pocket 2 for ActiveTrack and Facetrack is as follows :
The maximum distance of FaceTrack is 2 meter ( with in 1m when tracking for the first time ); The maximum distance of head-and-shoulder track is 5 meters ( within 3 m when tracking for the first time ); The size of different objects is uncertain, making it hard to estimate extract distances. The initialization box is required to be no less than 1/10 of the screen size. FaceTrack is enabled if a face is detected when the camera is turned towards the user. ( Detect and track face only ). Head-and-shoulder track captures every move of your head and shoulder when the camera is facing backwards. ( Detect and track head and shoulder ). Thank you.
2020-11-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1-5m depending on the mode
2020-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now