Mavic 2 Vision Calibration failure
323 1 2020-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yaronwn
lvl.1

Israel

Hi
I am trying to calibrate my vision sensors on my Mavic 2 pro and it gives me error massage - 1-2 eul_x(-9.71-0.00-5.00)
I did it few months ago and it was ok. now I can't...
I have a massage on my app that tells me to calibrate my sensors. It happend after I hit a wall.. The Drone flys well and every thing is working, accept the front sonsors.
When I try to calibrate, I see rhe picture from both front sensors (and all the rest of the sensors) on my computer screen, and the whole proccess goes well, untull the end - when I recieve the eror massage.
Can anyone help? Or have any Idea?
Thank you.
Yaron
2020-11-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Yaron. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Mavic 2 Pro hit a wall before and now you are getting this error message. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules