DJI Go on Samsung Tab 4
1122 6 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntonyM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101982 ft

United Kingdom

I have been using my Phantom 3 Pro with a Samsung S7 phone for ages, but this week my phone died.
I thought it would be useful to replace it with something bigger, so I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7 inch) as quite a lot of people seem to be using it OK.

However when I try to run DJI Go I just get the initial screen (showing a gimbal) for a few seconds, then it disappears.

I have tried installing it from both the Play Store, and from DJI website as an APK.

Do I need to use an older version? If so, which version? APKPure have versions going back to v3.1.6

Thanks.

screen

screen
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AntonyM. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If there are other applications running on your phone's background, we recommend to close it while the DJI GO is running. Please check also if you have allowed certain access to the DJI GO during the installation. Should the same problem persists, please export the crash log of the DJI GO so we can have it check. It can be found under Local folder/DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH
2020-11-30
Use props
AntonyM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 07:54
Hi, AntonyM. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If there are other applications running on your phone's background, we recommend to close it while the DJI GO is running. Please check also if you have allowed certain access to the DJI GO during the installation. Should the same problem persists, please export the crash log of the DJI GO so we can have it check. It can be found under Local folder/DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH

Hi Gamora,

Thanks for your reply.

No, there were no other apps running.

I'm not sure what you mean by "allowed certain access to the DJI GO during the installation"

Here is the latest crash log:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: android.os.Build.SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS

at com.dji.e.a.a(SourceFile:30)

at dji.pilot.publics.objects.DJIApplication.onCreate(SourceFile:183)
        at com.secneo.apkwrapper.AW.onCreate()
        at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1013)

at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4730)

at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:175)

at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1368)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:146)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5602)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1283)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1099)

at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Thanks,
Antony
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AntonyM Posted at 11-30 09:49
Hi Gamora,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the update, AntonyM. We appreciate sending the logs directly here though we suggest to please send all files stored within the Crash Log folder. Kindly have it uploaded to either DropBox, GoogleDrive, or any file hosting service that is available for public download so we can check with our engineers. Thank you!
2020-11-30
Use props
AntonyM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 23:58
Thanks for the update, AntonyM. We appreciate sending the logs directly here though we suggest to please send all files stored within the Crash Log folder. Kindly have it uploaded to either DropBox, GoogleDrive, or any file hosting service that is available for public download so we can check with our engineers. Thank you!

I have zipped all the files in that folder and put them on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2xmrbgd5mv6p14/DJI%20logs.zip?dl=0

2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AntonyM Posted at 12-1 15:25
I have zipped all the files in that folder and put them on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2xmrbgd5mv6p14/DJI%20logs.zip?dl=0

Thank you! We'll have this check and have you updated as soon as we receive feedback.
2020-12-2
Use props
AntonyM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Any chance of an update please?
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules