407 2 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thbode32
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20994 ft
Germany

Hello,
many times after switch-on the controller, I get a constant, fast beeping.
I could not see any reason for it yet. It happens inside and outside, in pure nature too, and the controller is always well charged.
After trying several times, sometimes changing the position a bit, it usually dissappears. But it makes me nervous and is obtrusive.
Any idea?
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_6BBFyi9TSaue
lvl.3

Iceland

Hi
Got the same issue. When this happen and while still beeping I calibrate the controller  then the  beeps goes away. Now I found out that if I screw the sticks and set my galaxy s20+ phone and connect the USB cable then power on the controller then quite often I get the beep again (quite reprduceable)... So now instead first thing I do is power on the controller then screw the sticks and finally set my phone... There is something odd here and haven't found anything in the doc that tells controller need first to be power on... It seems extending the phone older plays a role here...

Cheers
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thbode32. Sorry to read about your experience. Please ensure that both sticks are centered after you have installed the RC Sticks prior to powering on the remote. Should the beeping continue, it is suggested to calibrate the remote by accessing the Control Settings > RC Calibration.
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules