DJI OM 4 not powering up
2723 6 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariaciobanu163
New

Romania

I've just bought two days ago a new DJI OM 4, everything went very smooth for 3 days, but after I charged it for the very first time , it didn't start. During charging the charging lights were on, and I thought everything is fine. After a while, the charging lights went off and I thought that the gimble is fully charged. I've tried few times to power it up, but nothing at all happend, no light, no fan, no nothing.  What should I do next? Is the gimbal dead for real? Can somebody please help?Have this ever happend to you before, with the DJI OM 4?

2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mariaciobanu163. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video sowing the said issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2020-12-1
Use props
Rashid Khader
New

Netherlands

Please update the firmware . it will  work
2021-1-21
Use props
djiuser_wzE4NdvAlcww
New

Philippines

This is exactly what happened to my om4. I bought it almost 2 weeks ago.  I used it last May 9 and everything is working smoothly.  Then i charged it for the first time and all lights went off thinking it is fully charged.  I am suppose to use this last weekend but it wont turn on at all.
2022-5-16
Use props
fansd479077b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131611 ft
United States

What was the outcome for you guys?  Mine just crapped on me with very little usage and less than a year old.  They are having me send it back for "analysis "
2022-9-10
Use props
Squatch1
New
United States

Hello-I know I am replying to an old post but hoping to get some guidance as I am having a similar issue on my OM4. I have not used my gimbal in a few months (May 2022) and now it will not charge at all after even leaving it plugged up all night. I have made sure to use the proper cable and wall plug. I cannot turn it on unless I do so with it plugged into an outlet. I have seen recommendations to update the firmware but I am struggling even to find this. When I open the Mimo app, it does not prompt me to do so. I need the gimbal for a trip coming up in a couple of weeks. Any help is appreciated.
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_TK5wg7vDuvSC
New
United States

Any solution to this by chance? I hadn't used my OS M4 in a few weeks, decided to take it out today (2 JULY 2023) and it would not turn on. So I charged it with the correct USB-C cable and it still would not charge after about 5hrs. It would turn on only when the charging cable is plugged in; but then I get an alternating RED and GREEN light, with the other white lights flashing one by one and staying solid on either the GREEN or RED continuously. Once I unplug this thing, a RED BANNER at the TOP says, 20% of battery left, then it disappears. Firmware Version on the Phone for DJI MIMO is: 01.00.07.20 Nowhere does it give me the ability to update the firmware. I have a Samsung S22 Ultra. The DJI worked fine for the past
2023-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules