Incompatible fiemware software on Mini 2
2084 17 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

Hi,

I have a new mini 2, removed the old dji fly app from my mobile (op7t) and re installed.
I updated the firmware version of the drone and all 3 batteries (combo).
I have 30224 issue, but the dji app state my version is up to date, even it's shownig 1.01.000no dji assistant for the Mini 2, so can't refresh firmware

Can anyone help?
can't use my new drone

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-01 at 10.33.49.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-01 at 10.33.49 (1).jpeg
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nasnat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 2 cannot currently use DJI Assistant 2 for firmware updates. DJI Assistant 2 can only be used to export aircraft and remote controller data. Please use the DJI Fly application to update the firmware for your DJI Mini 2. If the error still persists, please provide us with a screenshot of the error message, We would like to help you check it. Thank you.
2020-12-2
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 20:06
Hello there nasnat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 2 cannot currently use DJI Assistant 2 for firmware updates. DJI Assistant 2 can only be used to export aircraft and remote controller data. Please use the DJI Fly application to update the firmware for your DJI Mini 2. If the error still persists, please provide us with a screenshot of the error message, We would like to help you check it. Thank you.

I can't update using the dji fly app, it says the drone already updated.
the only option is to take the drone to the distributor to be replaced... or wait for a new upgrade.
I miss my mini 1... where everything worked
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nasnat Posted at 12-2 21:15
I can't update using the dji fly app, it says the drone already updated.
the only option is to take the drone to the distributor to be replaced... or wait for a new upgrade.
I miss my mini 1... where everything worked

Hi nasnat, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please help to export the flight log of your drone and the app log? I'd like to forward it to our engineers for a check. You may upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-3 04:10
Hi nasnat, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please help to export the flight log of your drone and the app log? I'd like to forward it to our engineers for a check. You may upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNThWDaf0QB03pbY9Fvsox2eECsvL3Y1/view?usp=sharing
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for providing the flight log, it has been forwarded to our engineers. By the way, the app log is also needed. Please follow the App Log Export methods below to export the app log, thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
1. Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the " LOG" folder under the "dji.go.v5" folder.
2. iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the DJI Fly "Logs" folder.
2020-12-3
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-3 19:28
Thanks for providing the flight log, it has been forwarded to our engineers. By the way, the app log is also needed. Please follow the App Log Export methods below to export the app log, thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
1. Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the " LOG" folder under the "dji.go.v5" folder.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1N0maCIuWvkV6ybH5DDmMoLOOI2PXzMcC
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nasnat Posted at 12-3 21:22
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1N0maCIuWvkV6ybH5DDmMoLOOI2PXzMcC

The link unable to be checked, it asks for access, please check and send it to me again, thanks.
2020-12-4
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-4 02:00
The link unable to be checked, it asks for access, please check and send it to me again, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N0maCIuWvkV6ybH5DDmMoLOOI2PXzMcC?usp=sharing
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nasnat Posted at 12-4 02:54
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N0maCIuWvkV6ybH5DDmMoLOOI2PXzMcC?usp=sharing

Thanks, I'll forward it to the related team.
2020-12-4
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-4 03:46
Thanks, I'll forward it to the related team.

anything new?
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to have kept you waiting, could you help to export the hidden folder for the SD card? Please insert the SD card into your drone and connect the drone to your computer then export the MISC folder under the SD card. Thanks.
2020-12-6
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-6 19:46
Sorry to have kept you waiting, could you help to export the hidden folder for the SD card? Please insert the SD card into your drone and connect the drone to your computer then export the MISC folder under the SD card. Thanks.
And how would I do that?
And what more data do you need? Firmware upgrade failed, please provide a way to fix it, like you already have to other drones.
2020-12-6
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-6 19:46

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... FHin_An?usp=sharing
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nasnat Posted at 12-7 00:09
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rWdZwS1InRfoYCjQMNe4tKFj4FHin_An?usp=sharing

Thanks for the information, I'll help to download it and forward it to our engineers for a check.
2020-12-7
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

If anyone still tracking this issue, there is no solution.
I sent the drone to the local distributor to "fix" it or better yet replace it... Still waiting.
After the mini 1, which was great, I'm finally learning how "great" dji are when you actually needs them..
2020-12-12
Use props
nasnat
lvl.2
Singapore

Fixed...
I sent the drone to the local distributer, who "fixed" it by installing the the latest version that came out on Dec. 16th....
very disappointed with their service, even asked me to pay for the "fix"
this will be my last DJI product.
2020-12-20
Use props
T_nordic
lvl.1

Finland

I Hbe the sma problem, please help
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now