ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmishal
lvl.1

Israel

hello dji

I've suddenly start reveiving ESC status error each time when i try to take of my ph3 pro last flight like 1 years ago, and I'm 100% sure i didnt crash or anything i just didnt touch it since then , but now iam trying to fly it back , I have latest firmware and have calibrated the compass, IMU and gimball.
I have also tried using a different controller, I totally rule out something wrong with the motherboard ,, there is something about the firmware or software.

please advice

2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jmishal. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to the re flush and refresh firmware of your DJI Phantom 3 Pro to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2020-12-2
Use props
jmishal
lvl.1

Israel

thank you for quick replay me ,,
Yes I did re install the firmware with no successful , but I forgot to mentioned.
2020-12-3
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

jmishal Posted at 12-3 01:47
thank you for quick replay me ,,
Yes I did re install the firmware with no successful , but I forgot to mentioned.

In my opinion: your drone has been without working for too long and without periodic checks ... and that is not good .....
2020-12-3
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I have the same issue after updating the firmware.. also 1 of my 3 smart batteries won't communicate with my p3 pro... It was fully charged and I flew 3 minutes and my p3p just landed and I almost lost it.. now that battery won't turn on or charge.. they shouldn't have made the p3p land automatically due to communication issue with the battery.. I bet that's how some people lost their phantoms.. I couldn't cancel it or anything. It came straight down in a controlled land.. thank God I wasn't above water...  Dji must be using cheap caps or something... Esc issue and battery issue after the p3p sat 8 months.. 2 separate items failed at the same time
2020-12-6
Use props
radiostuff
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello DJI!
I've a P3P and flew 15 days ago without warning but today I gonna try to do flight and all motors didn't start and DJI Go shows ESC STATUS ERROR.
My current FW is 1.11.20 and RC is1.9.2. App is 3.1.23.
Could you help me to find out some solution?
2021-7-10
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

You could initially try calibrating the IMU - here's the method - probably not relavent but it'll give you something to do. READ THIS THREAD
There is a new "unofficial" firmware version that fixes this which DJI Help can send you but as this nis an old thread they may not see it!!

If they don't respond start a NEW thread!!
2021-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules