363 2 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Afridrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4404652 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

The P4 Pro v2 powers up normally. Upon pressing enter device, the GO4 App displays "Aircraft disconnected" in red on the top. I have no Gimbal control or option to enter the settings of the device. Normally a simple relinking process and/or software update would resolve this issue. What is unusual is that the live image from the camera is displayed despite it not being connected.
Anyone who has resolved a similar issue?

Regards,
Georg

2020-12-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Not sure what can cause that .. , I would try again using the mobile device in Plane Mode to avoid unwanted internal process than can interfere with the flight , and flight security itself
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Georg. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened prior to this issue? Have you experience any hard landing or crashed? Can you please try refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and try to relink the RC to the said drone to see if there would be some changes. I will be posting an official video tutorial for you to perform the linking properly. In addition may we know what mobile device are you using please for us to further isolate the issue? Thank you.

2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules