Customer service run around!!!
781 7 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9eb43208
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43796 ft
United States

I like DJI drones they are very cool. I hope another drone company matches their technical standards soon because...

DJI customer care is not good.

I had a chat about returning a drone in order to buy another.

On 2020-11-27 10:05  
DJI: "Upon checking, you can refund the new product since it is within refund period.
You just need to return the new product."

Me: "ok  please send the information for return.  Thanks"

DJI: "In this case, we have all information to our relevant team to reach you, please wait 1-2 business days."

Then I follow up today 2020-12-3 because I did not hear back. After almost 2 hours of chatting, I have been told that they will not neccissarily accept the drone as a return because I am outside the 14 day return period.  Today they tell me the chat on the 27th was one day outside the return peroid.

I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and was told that could not happen.  My request has been referred for review and I should hear in 24-48 hours, again.  

What I don't like is that the Customer service reps are locked into a tight paradigm without the hope of support from a supervisor.  NO one can help resolve a prolem in real time.  Its an unfriendly and rigid system.

2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. Could you let me know the email account that you used to create a chat with our customer service? You may send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with all the details, we'll help to investigate and do our best to assist. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
fans9eb43208
lvl.1
United States

I don't understand how this will help.  I have explained the situation twice to customer service via chat and once on the phone.  How will emailing the generic support address be more helpful?
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9eb43208 Posted at 12-4 12:04
I don't understand how this will help.  I have explained the situation twice to customer service via chat and once on the phone.  How will emailing the generic support address be more helpful?

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know when you purcahsed the product, and was the drone lost or damaged? We would love to know more details about your case, your experience is important to us and we will do our best to help, we look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-12-5
Use props
fans8e4363a9
New
United States

I cannot reach dji support at all. The product is good for a Chinese product but they don’t support the product at all. Is there a company that makes drones outside of China?
2020-12-6
Use props
fans9eb43208
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-5 03:37
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know when you purcahsed the product, and was the drone lost or damaged? We would love to know more details about your case, your experience is important to us and we will do our best to help, we look forward to hearing back from you.

the order number is 0010655898735
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8e4363a9 Posted at 12-6 12:16
I cannot reach dji support at all. The product is good for a Chinese product but they don’t support the product at all. Is there a company that makes drones outside of China?

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Just to verify, how did you contact our support team? Please let me know more details, I'll check and do my best to assist, thanks.
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9eb43208 Posted at 12-6 17:24
the order number is 0010655898735

Thanks for providing the information, I'll forward your situation to the related team to investigate the details. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules