Best Antennas for DJI Digital FPV Goggles?
10648 9 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GGEZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

So I have recently been doing some research on the different antenna upgrades for the DJI FPV goggles. I have selected a few of the best I have found for you guys and I am hoping this can help out. Please reply to this message with any opinions or comments you have on the antenna selection. Thanks!!

Lowest Profile antennas: https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... f8e86bce531e492033b

Best range: https://www.truerc.ca/shop/5-8gh ... air-5-8-for-dji-fpv

2020-12-4
Use props
freehotdawgs
lvl.2

United States

I use the True RC X-air for the bottom two ports and True RC singularity stubbies on the top. It works pretty dang good. The x-airs are great directional antennas.
2020-12-4
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

2 x TrueRC X-Airs.

I fly mainly long range, in front of myself.
2020-12-4
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

for directonal and long range I would say X-airs v. good
this Clear HD mix - honestly they are little better in directonal, but losing to stock antenas when circling over pilot. biggest win is smaller googles size without anything easy to break
but at around 60$ (with delivery)... I will save it for googles V2/gamepad radio type if it's any good - I do hope that will get me some updates bigger then just directonal signal range.
2020-12-4
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

X-Air on the left side, Singularity stubbies on the right. I can go straight 5+ km, or through hundreds of meters of concrete and metal at local megabando or I can fly around myself and hardly ever drop below 80% bitrate in any of those situations. I've had Crossfire failsafe many times before my video became anywhere close to un-flyable. X-Air takes up a bit more room in your bag, but seems worth it.
2020-12-5
Use props
Night-Stalker
New

United States

LHCP and RHCP polarization.  Is there a difference when buying Duality antenna for DJI FPV?
2021-4-2
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Night-Stalker Posted at 4-2 17:31
LHCP and RHCP polarization.  Is there a difference when buying Duality antenna for DJI FPV?

No, but if you're using circularly polarized antennas on the Air Unit, and chances are you are, the direction just has to be the same. Meaning, use RHCP on both or LHCP on both...
2021-4-3
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Night-Stalker Posted at 4-2 17:31

Duality from TrueRC are 2.4+5.8 GHz dual-band antennas. Since FPV System only uses 5.8 GHz, they make no sense unless you have the DJI FPV Drone.
2021-4-3
Use props
djiuser_Lw7TxwWFrPwY
lvl.1

Israel

fichek Posted at 4-3 12:11
Duality from TrueRC are 2.4+5.8 GHz dual-band antennas. Since FPV System only uses 5.8 GHz, they make no sense unless you have the DJI FPV Drone.

I do use the DJI FPV drone. I can I tell which to choose (L\RHCP)?
2021-5-1
Use props
djiuser_4GZE16p1bN5N
lvl.1

France

djiuser_Lw7TxwWFrPwY Posted at 5-1 11:29
I do use the DJI FPV drone. I can I tell which to choose (L\RHCP)?

It's dual freq, not polarity, so I think it's still  L.
2021-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules