2246 4 2020-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32710 ft
Sweden

Hi

I've connected the USB-C cable that came with the the Ronin-S to my new Nikon Z6ii camera. The gimbal and app says that the cable is not connected.

I've updated the gimbal to the latest Firmware version. The camera should be supported right? Please help! I've pushed the cable all the way into the gimbal and camera so that's not it. Thanks in advance!

Cheers

2020-12-5
Use props
Flyin Ryan 420
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

Z6ii not supported yet. I’m still waiting also.
2020-12-7
Use props
PatricVO
New

Spain

Me too!! RS2 now has Z6ii update... when will we get an update for the S?????
2020-12-8
Use props
Mijbil
New
United Kingdom

Me too - This is so annoying - New Gimbal and new camera, and I can't use them together.
2020-12-13
Use props
Jabergma
lvl.1

Finland

Hey guys! I've just upgraded to the Nikon Z6II just last week. I've had a Ronin-S since release, and was already back in 2018 almost ready to upgrade my old DSLR just to get the camera controls to the Ronin handle. I've been using manual focus with the dji focus motor on older lenses until now. The problem is that the connection between the Ronin and the Z6II still dosen't work for me. The Focus wheels led is blinking red and the Ronin app is telling me there is no camera connected.

Both the Ronin-S and the Z6II has the latest firmware.

It bugs me to feel this way, but nowdays you can get the Ronin-SC for half the price of the Ronin-S, so it feels like the Ronin-S should be a more high grade product, but in support wise its surely not
I want to be out shooting content, not browsing old forum posts...

Does someone else have experience in this regard? Anything I might be doing wrong?

2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules