5551 11 2020-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jperkmr954
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1228609 ft
United States

Hey Everyone!

Haven't used my MM in a while and did so this morning, and when going into my album to download images, upon doing so I see a little wand that says Photo Enhancement. It seems to give the image a more edited look. I suspect this is just for viewing it in the album this way and not downloading it in that fashion? Anyone have more info on what this is for just to be sure?
Does give images a cool look but just want to know when I am downloading shots what I am getting. THX
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jperkmr954. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Fly application features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The application automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colors and details that рор. It would prompt "photo quality enhanced", and then there are two photos in the album. One's image quality is original and another is enhanced. Kindly please note that the image quality status could be determined by checking the color of the icon in the right corner. When you do preview, the icon is grey, shows that the original image quality; while it is downloaded, it turns yellow and shows enhanced image quality. Thank you.
2020-12-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are on IOS you can tap the magic wand in the photos app to enhance the image.  It does a great job.
2020-12-10
Use props
abw
New
Flight distance : 38251 ft

Japan

Does anyone know if there is there any way to stop the auto enhancements? Nice feature if you don't want to waste time with editing, but I would rather download and then edit myself. It takes a long time to go back over every photo and undo the auto enhancements.
2021-1-24
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

Not seeing two pics in my album...  is that the way it is supposed to be?  
2021-1-28
Use props
jperkmr954
lvl.2
United States

If you are downloading photos from the drone - unclick the little magic wand that becomes illuminated after you hit download. Then you will see the image in the original form not with the enhancement.

2021-1-28
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

DAFlys Posted at 2020-12-10 01:00
If you are on IOS you can tap the magic wand in the photos app to enhance the image.  It does a great job.

2021-1-29
Use props
abw
New
Flight distance : 38251 ft

China

Is it possible to stop this auto-enhancement? It also automatically creates a Quikshot everytime you open a video that doesn't have a Quikshot created.
If you press cancel on the Quikshot creation, then the next time you open the video it tries to create a Quikshot video again - really annoying! Any way to turn off this auto feature so it is only done manually?
Thanks.
2021-4-26
Use props
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168727 ft
Brazil

Does anybody know if it works for video enhancements?
2021-4-26
Use props
jperkmr954
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-9 21:15
Hello there jperkmr954. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Fly application features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The application automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colors and details that рор. It would prompt "photo quality enhanced", and then there are two photos in the album. One's image quality is original and another is enhanced. Kindly please note that the image quality status could be determined by checking the color of the icon in the right corner. When you do preview, the icon is grey, shows that the original image quality; while it is downloaded, it turns yellow and shows enhanced image quality. Thank you.

Stephen,
is there a way to not have 2 files received when downloaded? I am looking in my photos on IPhone and every photo I selected individually to download there are 2 present.....
2021-9-23
Use props
Alexanderhauffm
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-10-13
Use props
djiuser_GsgQNaJhQUiR
New

Netherlands

Is there a way to download the enhanced version of the picture to google photos or something?
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules