Smart batteries auto discharge function?
690 5 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

Hello,

All my three Mini2 batteries I have left in battery hub for more than 5 days (one was fully charged, other two were 3/4 charged when I left them in the hub), but today when I checked, they are still charged to the level like they were those 5 days ago.
Please if someone can help - why autodischarge function wasn't triggered?

Thanks,
Denis
2020-12-12
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Somebody claimed that by pressing the hub button you reset the timer? Maybe DJI could clarify if this is correct
2020-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have charged them Thursday and (apart from 1 that I did a short flight with) they still have 4 lights.
I know that does not mean 100% per se but it is different from what I would expect.
I will test them in the drone.
2020-12-12
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Croatia

Well, I did not press the hub button, intentionally because I knew from previous Spark that this could mean resetting the timer - that's why it's very strange to me that batteries did not start discharging after 5 days untouched sitting in the hub...
2020-12-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try removing one battery from the hub and testing again. Maybe the hub is preventing the discharge.

You are not leaving the hub powered up all the time are you?

2020-12-12
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Croatia

GaryDoug Posted at 12-12 15:25
I would try removing one battery from the hub and testing again. Maybe the hub is preventing the discharge.

You are not leaving the hub powered up all the time are you?

The hub is left unpowered in the box all the time... so I was expecting the batteries will start their discharging process automatically.. OK, I can try to leave them somewhere else and check if they are discharged after 5 days..
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules