Osmo mobile 2 firmware update
8074 6 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1hP1EXATuaWJ
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi! I have an Osmo mobile 2. When I turn on the gimbal, the LED light is always red (firmware update fas, try again). I use DJI GO app. If there is new firmware, automatically  updates. But there is NO firmware. How could I update on PC?
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. I will be posting a DJI Tutorial video on how to update the firmware of the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Kindly please try to follow these steps to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_1hP1EXATuaWJ
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 21:35
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. I will be posting a DJI Tutorial video on how to update the firmware of the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Kindly please try to follow these steps to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8skh0fU3838

Hi there. I followed the video step by step but when I open the DJI GO app, the red message say “New firmware update is available” doesn’t shown up at all.
The zoom and the buttom of taking picture work but the motors of balancing don’t.
I have IPhone 8, Osmo Mobile 2 firmware number is 2.1.0.20. Battery is 72 %. What could be wrong?Thanks for the help in advance!
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_1hP1EXATuaWJ Posted at 12-15 13:45
Hi there. I followed the video step by step but when I open the DJI GO app, the red message say “New firmware update is available” doesn’t shown up at all.
The zoom and the buttom of taking picture work but the motors of balancing don’t.
I have IPhone 8, Osmo Mobile 2 firmware number is 2.1.0.20. Battery is 72 %. What could be wrong?Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information you have give. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application on your mobile device or try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-12-16
Use props
djiuser_1hP1EXATuaWJ
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi Stephen!
I have tried all of them. Delete and install again but nothing, then install to an Iphone 6S with another account but still not working. Is there any chance I can update firmware on PC with USB cabel?Or any other idea, please?
Thanks,
Balazs
2020-12-19
Use props
djiuser_zzPvnw8L7gMY
New

India

when i turn On the gimbal it gets straight for a few seconds and after that it goes down. in some cases the gimbal gets straight and does not go down. And when i see that i connect to the app and click Auto stabilize the process begins normal. after finish it gets straight for a few seconds and gets down again. 1- battery is charge. 2- Is this a gimbal problem or what can i do?
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_zzPvnw8L7gMY
New

India

when i turn On the gimbal it gets straight for a few seconds and after that it goes down. in some cases the gimbal gets straight and does not go down. And when i see that i connect to the app and click Auto stabilize the process begins normal. after finish it gets straight for a few seconds and gets down again. 1- battery is charge. 2- Is this a gimbal problem or what can i do
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules