Camera and flight data appearing in quickshot videos
1086 3 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marauderx
lvl.1
Italy

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying my new Mini 2 so far, no major issues atm... but I'm really trying to get rid of the camera setting and flight data that appears at the bottom of every quickshot video I take,  This doesn't happen when I shoot normal videos... I've checked the Fly app, but can't find any way to disable this. Any help??

Tele1.png
2020-12-16
Use props
djiuser_267jcyL97zif
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15738737 ft
Bulgaria

When in flight, go to quickshots and before starting a quickshot, go to the menu and turn off the subtitles.

They will remain off unless you turn them on again.

Ps: The menu is contextual,  if you are in video mode, you will see video settings  if you are in quickshot, you will see quickshot settings. You need to change them during flight  because you cant be in quickshot settings if the drone is on the grownd, so you dont see these options in the menu.
2020-12-16
Use props
marauderx
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_267jcyL97zif Posted at 12-16 11:13
When in flight, go to quickshots and before starting a quickshot, go to the menu and turn off the subtitles.

They will remain off unless you turn them on again.

thank you so much!
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there marauderx. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. If you have the subtitles enabled in the DJI Fly application, the video will also include telemetry data when filming. On the DJI Fly application, you may click on the three dots on the top right hand corner of the screen to bring up the settings menu, then camera, advanced shooting settings, scroll down to video subtitles and disable. Thank you.

2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules