1981 4 2020-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mozingopj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 982743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm trying to find the serial number for my Zenmuse X7 DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens and can't find it. I don't have the original box with it, so that option is out. I contacted support and they told me to scan the QR code on the lens, but nothing is reading it. I tried the iPhone camera and the top-rated QR code app to no avail. Any help in determining how to get the SN is greatly appreciated. It is needed to submit to DJI Refresh Care for repair. Thanks in advance!
2020-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi mozingopj, for the Zenmuse X7, the gimbal camera S/N can be found on the gimbal, please refer to the below picture.

If you are unable to scan the QR code or read the S/N number, please choose "Product model" when submitting the online repair request. Thanks.
1.png
2020-12-19
Use props
mozingopj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 982743 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-19 18:52
Hi mozingopj, for the Zenmuse X7, the gimbal camera S/N can be found on the gimbal, please refer to the below picture.
[view_image]

It's asking me to enter the SN for "Camera". Not the gimbal or lens...so I'm confused if it's labeling it incorrectly? I enter all numbers I found and it won't accept it. I assume they are asking for the lens SN, not the SN of the gimbal since I already entered that number in the step prior to this step. Any thoughts?

This is the SN location on the lens that won't scan.
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mozingopj Posted at 12-20 07:13
It's asking me to enter the SN for "Camera". Not the gimbal or lens...so I'm confused if it's labeling it incorrectly? I enter all numbers I found and it won't accept it. I assume they are asking for the lens SN, not the SN of the gimbal since I already entered that number in the step prior to this step. Any thoughts?
[view_image]
This is the SN location on the lens that won't scan.

I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-20
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

For the Zenmuse series, the gimbal and camera can be replaced. The lens is not included, as far as I am concerned, you need to enter the serial number of your gimbal camera. Make sure you bought the DJI Care Refresh for your Zenmuse X7

2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules