574 4 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScanDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

Fellow pilots,

Have not been flying for a while, and now started to get the drone ready, but noticed it didn't ask for a firmware upgrade? Not even for the databases?

I have a M2Z and current f/w is 1.00.0510, both on the drone and controller. I know they are pretty old.
Anyone know if there is a later one available somewhere and if so what it fix?

Looks like DJI totally forgets about all prior drones as soon as the new one is out?

Anyone get insight or can confirm no updates exist?

Thanks,
Roger

2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ScanDrone. Thanks for reaching out! The latest version available for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Aircraft is v01.00.0670. If the update doesn't prompt automatically to your DJI GO 4, you can update both the remote and aircraft separately via the DJI Assistant 2.
2020-12-21
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

why don't you just plug it into Ass2 and find out, would have been quicker than posting on here, hey while im here you want me to spoon feed you too. some people are just too lazy to do things for themselves, I clicked on this thinking it would be something of interest but just another waste of time, too many people post questions without finding things out for themselves, how you gonna learn anything being babied every which way, what's the world coming to, Oh I know lets blame it on covid.  

merry xmas
2020-12-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

raven swe Posted at 12-21 07:24
why don't you just plug it into Ass2 and find out, would have been quicker than posting on here, hey while im here you want me to spoon feed you too. some people are just too lazy to do things for themselves,

merry xmas

Not necessary raven! this is what forums are all about, we all try to help each other out and now I know who not to ask if I have any questions.  #dontbeanass
2020-12-21
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

yeah help each other out when there's a need not for lazy ass questions, loads of questions on here when the answers are in the manual but people cant be bothered to read it, crashed and lost drones because the manual was not read, just plain laziness, not gonna read all through that ill just post on the forum and let someone else answer it for me.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules