Pocket 2 audio issue
1846 3 2020-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonyhnj
New
Flight distance : 23917 ft
United States

Hi, so when I recorded a video in my office testing out the camera.  I noticed on playback that the audio cuts in and out if there is no noise in the room.  I t happens when attached to a phone or when the pocket 2 is by itself.  If I start talking or there is background noise the cutous do not happen.  I also noticed that when recording attached to the phone the and not making any noise the audio meter is swelling up and down.  Is this normal or is my unit defective?

TIA

Anthony

2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Anthony. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-12-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

What audio settings are you using?  To ensure that there's no unrequired processing of the audio happening, turn off wind noise reduction.
2020-12-24
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

I think I get the same kind of issue if I'm in Auto mode - is that the mode you're using (non-Pro). The automatic gain correction is too unsubtle - I've mentioned the issue to DJI directly. You'd get better results in Pro mode using low or medium sound levels.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules