1691 2 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zenith_000
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there,

Not sure where the correct place is tpo get help but here goes:

I have seen this in this Forum too wwith a number of suggestions which I have tried to no avail.

Whilst fling yesterday in great conditions with about 2 mph wind the Gimbal went on me. I initially thought I struck something but there was nothing around where I was circling a tree (at a distance) do I had to press the 'Return to Home'  to get it back to me as could hardly see out of the camera view which was flickering bad and at an angle.

On powering up the Mavic Air 2 the gimbal appears to go thorugh the startup sequence going around all the angle with no issues.

It appears to be able to move any direction and have used my camera cleaning hand blower to gently blast air around too.

Will include the very same image as has been used by another user:

Any advice or guidance is more than welcome..

screenshot

screenshot
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there zenith_000. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if there is a debris or a part that is stuck in the gimbal. ( For example, if the said DJI Drone was powered on when it was folded, or the gimbal protector is not removed. ). Kindly please remove the debris or part that is stuck in the gimbal, restart the said DJI drone, and then recalibrate the gimbal of the said drone as well. If the issue still persists after these process, then please contact our DJI support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and diagnosis. Thank you.
2020-12-25
Use props
Thanu al ibnu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 417270 ft

Indonesia

My mavic mini is having a problem with the gimbal roll motor overheating, is there a broken device and I need to replace ...?
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules