Does DJI Mini 2 support 1080p 60frames quick shots ??
4798 10 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soyguille
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288655 ft
Spain

Hello
I can record video on 1080p 60fps in normal video recording mode but if I try to record in quickshots it only allows in 1080p 30fps , also in 2k and 4k.

Am I wrong ?
Is it posible to record in quickshots and 1080p 60fps ?

2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, soyguille. Thanks for reaching out! Please be advised that the QuickShots videos have a fixed frame rate of 30 fps and change the video resolution under video mode won't affect this setting. Thanks for understanding.
2020-12-26
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-26 02:46
Hi, soyguille. Thanks for reaching out! Please be advised that the QuickShots videos have a fixed frame rate of 30 fps and change the video resolution under video mode won't affect this setting. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for your reply

I think it is not logical , because DJI is capable recording at 1080p 60fps , except in quickshoot mode.
That recording frame rate on moving actions shots its needed for smoth resolts.
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

soyguille Posted at 12-26 16:07
Thanks for your reply

I think it is not logical , because DJI is capable recording at 1080p 60fps , except in quickshoot mode.

We appreciate your feedback and as previously mentioned, the frame rate is capped to 30 fps for the Quickshots video as of the time being but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes of the DJI Mini 2.
2020-12-26
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-26 23:30
We appreciate your feedback and as previously mentioned, the frame rate is capped to 30 fps for the Quickshots video as of the time being but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes of the DJI Mini 2.

I really appreciate your interest and help
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

soyguille Posted at 12-27 05:32
I really appreciate your interest and help

You're most welcome and thanks for your continued support with us. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2020-12-28
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 00:32
You're most welcome and thanks for your continued support with us. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

Today I have see a new firmware that allows recording video 2K 60 FPS
I am really impatient to test this grate update and if is it on quick shoot mode also.
DJI mini 2 is an impressive small machine
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

soyguille Posted at 12-28 12:46
Today I have see a new firmware that allows recording video 2K 60 FPS
I am really impatient to test this grate update and if is it on quick shoot mode also.
DJI mini 2 is an impressive small machine

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback, soyguille.
2020-12-28
Use props
karlinurswick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 383317 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue but normally use 1080p at 25FPS as this is compatible with the PAL UK TV system, when using quickshots, the 30FPS recording stutters on the TV making it almost useless.  i have seen loads of comments about this but there seems to be no information in the manual or any explanation of why the frame rate is changed in quickshots.
2021-1-3
Use props
Colin Pattison
New

United States

Is this all still true? even with the new update? I was psyched to be able to shoot 60p in 2.7 with Quickshots, and dissapointed to learn Quickshots ONLY do 30fps. PLEASE tell me this will be fixed in an update! Even just the option to do 60 fps 1080 in Quickshots would do!
2021-1-12
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

I was disappointed too ..... , I think we must learn to do quick shoots on manual mode by ourselves with this drone, it is not easy at all. ( I am a newbe on drones ).

Even with a paid update option  ( small fee ) I could fell more confortable, knowing that mini 2 can record at 60fps , its frustrating.
2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules