Mini 2 Impressions from a first time DJI buyer
370 1 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magoo1979
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196135 ft
Australia

Hi All, I have decided to post about my experience with the Mini 2 drone for anyone who is looking at getting one etc.   

I would call myself a beginner, but have done some education of school students with Parrot Mambo and a Parrot bebop with the amazing "She Maps" people in Australia.  (This was 2 years ago and I do believe they now use DJI products) Was going to buy a mini 1 from a shop when the guy said 'you know they released the mini 2 today'' and talked me out of buying the mini 1 and said "have a look at the mini 2then come back". Being tossing up just getting the mini 1 or 2 for a month or so, then I made up my mind to buy the mini 2 in the Boxing Day sales..... but my wife got it for me for Christmas.

So glad, as the mini 2 is impressive for a small drone.   Only put into the air twice.   So far I have not had any problems.   If is as easy to fly as the "toy drones" we introduce our students too.   I find the drone hovers every well in light winds and even in some stronger gusts.   Still learning the controls and don't want to send it to far out until I get better/ more confident at controlling it.   One thing I will say is that won't take to long.  (Feel it is very easy to fly but don't want to get over confident and do something silly.)

Finding the controller super simple to use and app makes life easy for the return home etc.  

Since the weather is not the best I though I would try and find some tips and tricks online and I end up this great forum.   Already learning so much.   I can already see the community support and sharing.   

So if you are reading this going "do I buy a drone?"  The answer is yes, and if you are just starting out the is the drone to buy is the mini 2!

Thanks
Magoo.

2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your feedback and glad you liked your DJI Mini 2, Magoo1979. Always have a safe flight!
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules