Pocket 2 audio quality
2214 1 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirt Lovey
lvl.1

Russia

I was really keen and careful before I decided to move on from my Osmo Pocket to the new Pocket 2. I convinced myself hard that I don't need to. But after seeing a lot of great reviews, the new features, accessories, etc., I got really tempted. What really made me cave in is its improved audio system and they call it the DJI Matrix Stereo system. Keyword, Matrix. That's it, I got weak! I'm a sucker for premium audio quality. I got anxious when my package arrived cause I might get disapointed, tested it right away, and I was so relieved that the audio quality is totally what they make it seem, crystal clear! The 4 built-in mics are highly efficient and strategically placed so that your hands won't cover them. You can even direct mics under Pro mode so you can specify where you want to pick up the sound. For even clearer video, use the wireless transmitter so that you can use a wireless mic. Totally satisfied and I think that the Pocket 2 is the best in its class today when it comes to audio pickup.

2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dirt Lovey. Thank you for reaching and for sharing your positive feedback for the DJI pocket 2. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can compare the specifications of both the DJI Osmo Pocket with the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you and please stay safe always.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules