Mavic Mini Battery Issues
684 4 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Alvin
New
United States

I have a new Mavic Mini (Christmas gift) and have yet been able to fly it because of the battery.  It will not charge.  I have removed it.  I have plugged in using a charger. I've purchased a new battery. I've uploaded the firmware so there aren't any inconsistencies.  Any other suggestions?
2020-12-27
Use props
fans01318651
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2689026 ft
United States

Could be a number of things you have to check. Bad charger, bad usb cable, bad battery. If the battery did not have a charge when you got it, it may be bad. But I'm guessing it was charged some since you did a firmware upgrade. Try your cell phone charger. Try another cable. I had a bad cable once.
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_Alvin
New
United States

fans01318651 Posted at 12-27 16:26
Could be a number of things you have to check. Bad charger, bad usb cable, bad battery. If the battery did not have a charge when you got it, it may be bad. But I'm guessing it was charged some since you did a firmware upgrade. Try your cell phone charger. Try another cable. I had a bad cable once.

Thanks so much. I returned the mini and purchased the 2. All is now well.
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djiuser_Alvin. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini before and thank you for reaching out. Thank you for purchasing the DJI MIni 2 as well. Have a safe and an happy flying always.
2020-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Alvin Posted at 12-27 18:41
Thanks so much. I returned the mini and purchased the 2. All is now well.

Well, that's one way to fix a battery issue.  Congrats on the Mini 2.
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules