No image transmission signal on specific angle
308 2 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farocardician
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi,
I experience strange issue with my mavic 2 pro.
I get flickered image if the gimbal pointed to specific angle/direction (middle left). But, the image is clear if the gimbal is not pointed to the direction.
I tried to record, and when the flickered is started, recording is stop, and there is error message : no image transmission.

Below is detail:
Mavic 2 FW: 01.00.0670
Remote FW: 01.00.0510
Android Apps 4.3.37
I already calibrate gimbal twice, and remove sd card, using internal storage.
I tried to reconnect the ribbon gimbal cable inside.
But the error is still there.
Is there anyone have the same experience? And how to fix this?

Regards,

2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Farocardician. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, we suggest performing a quick firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps. However, should the same problem persists, it is recommended to return your unit back to our Service Center to have it inspected and confirmed what's causing the issue. You can contact our Customer Support to help you open a ticket.

2020-12-27
Use props
Farocardician
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 23:26
Hi, Farocardician. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, we suggest performing a quick firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps. However, should the same problem persists, it is recommended to return your unit back to our Service Center to have it inspected and confirmed what's causing the issue. You can contact our Customer Support to help you open a ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Noted, I will try this
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules