Timelapse does not work !
2325 7 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oradream
lvl.1
France

Hello, I bought the Osmo Mobile 4 and I have a Samsung Galaxy S20.

My problem is bizarre, I launch a Timelapse, it takes place from start to finish, but the final video only lasts 3 seconds ... I do not understand what is happening, I did several tests always have the same result.
Does anyone have a solution?

(sorry I'm French and my English language is very light)

2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Oradream. Thanks for reaching out! The video length can be found in this section of the application and would adjust depending on both the values of the interval and duration.
2020-12-28
Use props
Oradream
lvl.1
France

Ok, I will try by changing the parameters, indeed if I put 5 sec on 10 min it is very short!
2020-12-28
Use props
Oradream
lvl.1
France

So I just tried the 1s / 10Min / 20s settings
This gave me a 19sec video but the image remains frozen, while the entire timelapse has been executed on the smatphone. Even on my PC, the video on VLC remains frozen, some crazy movements and its refrozen ...
2020-12-28
Use props
Oradream
lvl.1
France

I just uploaded the video to Sony Vegas, and we see some gaps in the video: /

Capture.PNG
2020-12-28
Use props
savagegrave38
New
United Kingdom

Hello

I also have timelapse problems, It seems to be an Android problem as there are lots of new threads popping up with the same theme.

I will admit I used timelapse in the past without any issues on my S20 Ultra.  Since the Android 11 update things seem to have gone south.  It could justs be Mimo needs an update to Android 11??

2020-12-28
Use props
Oradream
lvl.1
France

That's what I suspected, yet the Hyperlapse mode works wonderfully.
But I bought the OM4 to be able to do Motion Timelapse, so I will have to wait for the update of Mimo: /

Thanks for your help !
2020-12-28
Use props
johnnyringo
lvl.1

United States

Oradream Posted at 2020-12-28 09:31
That's what I suspected, yet the Hyperlapse mode works wonderfully.
But I bought the OM4 to be able to do Motion Timelapse, so I will have to wait for the update of Mimo: /

"But I bought the OM4 to be able to do Motion Timelapse, so I will have to wait for the update of Mimo"

its 4 months since your post and this is still a problem!

c'mon DJI
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules