DJI shipping is no longer insured
1975 4 2020-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1carus
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dear DJI. you wrote to me earlier with respect to my Express Care Refresh replacement. You told me that althought I paid for the express service (£69 on top of Care Refresh plan), I will have to take all the risk for any lost packages from using your service (UPS express), because ''DJI will not take responsibility for any lost packages during this period''.
I called UPS as you suggested in your email, to make sure they were providing the courier service between UK and DJI Europe address in the Netherlands. They confirmed that all their express services continue to run with a minor delay of between 1 to 3 days and, all packages are fully insured for loss and damage for the amount specified. So, using £769 for a new replacement cost from DJI for the Mavic Air 2, the shipping cost is £36.10 incl traking, signed receipt, delivery only to specified address, fully insured to £769.

So this raises the question DJI, WHY are DJI putting your customers under duress by saying the customer must take responsibility for lost items from using DJI's express Care Refresh service with your designated courier, UPS, when the courier continues to insure the express shipments against loss or damage?

2020-12-29
Use props
1carus
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://twitter.com/PW_Ind_Strategy/status/1343959773482536962?s=20
2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi 1carus, thank you for reaching DJI Forum, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account and I'm sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your return label for your case. Upon reviewing the email conversation you had with our corresponding team. Please be advised, that they've provided a reminder regarding the standard delivery process, due to the current situation in your location. On my end, I'll forward this to the higher level team to further assist you with your case, thank you.
2020-12-29
Use props
1carus
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 12-29 14:15
Hi 1carus, thank you for reaching DJI Forum, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account and I'm sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your return label for your case. Upon reviewing the email conversation you had with our corresponding team. Please be advised, that they've provided a reminder regarding the standard delivery process, due to the current situation in your location. On my end, I'll forward this to the higher level team to further assist you with your case, thank you.

Thank you for your reply DJI Diana. I haven't heard fro. The higher level team just now but i will keep a look out for any email or replies via this forum.
Thanks
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

1carus Posted at 12-30 00:39
Thank you for your reply DJI Diana. I haven't heard fro. The higher level team just now but i will keep a look out for any email or replies via this forum.
Thanks

You are most welcome. The case had been escalated, our team will follow up on it and keep you updated, appreciate your patience.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules