Mavic 2 Pro battery drop 15% in one day
962 4 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yutsai.w
New
Flight distance : 2946 ft

United States

I usually have my 3 batteries fully charged the day before I fly. When I plug the battery to the drone before I fly, 2 of the batteries always show 84 to 86%. The batteries are pretty new and the only charged less then 10 times. Is it normal that the battery drop 15% in one day without using it?
2020-12-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yutsai.w. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro intelligent flight battery automatically discharges to below 60% when it is idle for more than 10 days to prevent it from swelling. It is normal that you may feel moderate heat emitting from the battery during the discharging process. For additional reference I will post a DJI link where in you can see the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf
2020-12-31
Use props
yutsai.w
New
Flight distance : 2946 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-31 19:29
Hello there yutsai.w. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro intelligent flight battery automatically discharges to below 60% when it is idle for more than 10 days to prevent it from swelling. It is normal that you may feel moderate heat emitting from the battery during the discharging process. For additional reference I will post a DJI link where in you can see the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/20180823/Mavic_2_Intelligent_Flight_Battery_Safety_Guidelines_EN.pdf

Hi Stephen
Thanks for the response.
I was talking about to idle for only one day. Not 10 days.
2020-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dont get this much drop with my batteries,  are you storing them somewhere hot/cold before the flight?
2021-1-1
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2309285 ft
United Kingdom

Batteries are set to discharge after 2 days since the last update so if you charge them fully then 48 hours later they will start discharging. They need to be kept in 20° c to 30°. Have you got them set to discharge after 1 day?
2021-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules