Crystal Sky 7.85 inch can it work with the mini 2 ?
6114 7 2021-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big Alas
lvl.1
Italy

Hi,

I had a catastrophy with my Mavic Pro that ended in the loss of the aircraft.

About to try the mini 2 until I can get a replacement aircraft or move on but with so many accessories for the Mavic plus batteries and chargers etc, it a difficult one to resolve especially as buying secondhand is rather dicy and no new ones seem to be around since the advent on the Mavic 2 but then these are different batteries etc - Grrr!

But my most wonderful item is my screen, the Crystak Sky 7.85 inch.

I am wondering , if I can find a suitable way to attach to the controller both physically for mobile shots and would it be possible to connect to the Mini 2 please?

No worried if I need a new holder for the screen as I have a special stand that can hold it but will it interface in static situations ?

Many thanks,

Alan
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Big Alas. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Fly is not compatible with the CrystalSky since the DJI Fly was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request for an installation environment as below:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available RAM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architecture. (64-bit processor)

As Crystalsky adopted a 32-bit sensor, meaning it's not compatible with DJI Fly anymore and we suggest using a mobile device instead if you have one in which supports the DJI Fly. Unfortunately, there is no confirmed plan to support a 32-bit Android device as of the time being.

Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2021-1-1
Use props
Big Alas
lvl.1
Cyprus

Thank you DJI Gamora,

Will my 2 year old Crystal Sky work with the Mavic 2 Pro if I move to that model please or must I buy the Smart Controller as I definitely do not want to revert back to using my mobile phone anymore.

Much prefer the Crystal Sky ?

Are there any rumours of a new DJI Mavic 3 anytime soon ?

Many thanks.
2021-1-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Big Alas Posted at 1-2 00:43
Thank you DJI Gamora,

Will my 2 year old Crystal Sky work with the Mavic 2 Pro if I move to that model please or must I buy the Smart Controller as I definitely do not want to revert back to using my mobile phone anymore.

The M2P will work with DJI Go4 on the CS

Litchi via the Amazon app store works on the CS with the Mavic Mini, so in the future it should work with the MA2 and MM2. I have flown the MM using the UB CS with Litchi version 4.18.0-a.

https://www.amazon.com.au/VC-Tec ... rones/dp/B07BYFHGPB
2021-1-2
Use props
Big Alas
lvl.1
Cyprus

lannes Posted at 1-2 01:04
The M2P will work with DJI Go4 on the CS

Litchi via the Amazon app store works on the CS with the Mavic Mini, so in the future it should work with the MA2 and MM2. I have flown the MM using the UB CS with Litchi version 4.18.0-a.

Thank you Iannes.

How do you clear out the CS cache.

Seems to be so much in there even if its the lower quality.

Which folders to empty please ?

Thanks

Alan
2021-1-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Big Alas Posted at 1-2 06:29
Thank you Iannes.

How do you clear out the CS cache.

Which cache are you talking about, the video feed recording on your CS ?

In DJI Go4 it is in the general settings -"clear cache automatically"

2021-1-2
Use props
Big Alas
lvl.1
Italy

lannes Posted at 1-2 10:42
Which cache are you talking about, the video feed recording on your CS ?

In DJI Go4 it is in the general settings -"clear cache automatically"

Well I have managed to download from the USB C all the data in the DJI Go4 folders and now I really want to clear all the data.

I did not know about that setting in the app but its kind of similar to another programme that I have used.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

What about all the info files - they are obviously code and wondered if they useful to use with another interpreting programme and if that would be at all useful?
2021-1-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Big Alas Posted at 1-2 18:25
Well I have managed to download from the USB C all the data in the DJI Go4 folders and now I really want to clear all the data.

I did not know about that setting in the app but its kind of similar to another programme that I have used.

The best way to unistall programs and their data on the CS is via the settings, that way you do not delete anything important by mistake.

Settings/apps  -  select the "all" button then tap on each app, you will see  a "uninstall" button or a "clear cache" button

2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules