Raveneye
1573 8 2021-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy68
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

is there a method to reboot/restart the device  raveneye  (brand new) because I get no WIFI signal. (and therefore of course no connection with the app). I pused the power button 15sec  (I read  this in the forum) and now the 3 white LED are blinking. 1x long 1x short and again. The power LED is just red.

When I try to switch of the raveneye the power LED switch off and the white LED still blinking.

Thanks for help

Andreas

2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_6ElQ5LJ78Cjm
New

United States

I have the same problem. It won't even turn off unless I hold down the power button for 15 seconds with NO cables connected.

The second I connect a USB C to the charging port I get the flashing RED and WHITE LEDs.
2021-1-4
Use props
Giulian76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1886608 ft
Italy

Hello guys, maybe this can help!

2021-1-4
Use props
Andy68
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Giulian,
as far as I understand the 2.5GHz was switched to 5 GHz. Your solutions will be to buy I dongle to fix the problem. I hope there is some other way to solve this.
But anyhow, it was a big step to understand the problem.

2021-1-5
Use props
Giulian76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1886608 ft
Italy

Andy68 Posted at 1-5 14:40
Hi Giulian,
as far as I understand the 2.5GHz was switched to 5 GHz. Your solutions will be to buy I dongle to fix the problem. I hope there is some other way to solve this.
But anyhow, it was a big step to understand the problem.

Hi!! Yes you are correct! I had to spend 8 dollars for a wifi dongle to recover a "problem" not caused by me. Anyways it will mean that this wifi dongle will be good for something else too.
2021-1-5
Use props
Andy68
lvl.1
Germany

Giulian76 Posted at 1-5 15:21
Hi!! Yes you are correct! I had to spend 8 dollars for a wifi dongle to recover a "problem" not caused by me. Anyways it will mean that this wifi dongle will be good for something else too.

the solution with the dongle will be my final solution: I tried it with a I-Pad and found the 5GHz net from the raveneye but the app on the I-Pad alwas ask me to allow the access to the location-sharing (it is open for all apps) so I stuck with this way.
I tried to intall the bluestacks but I need to update my operating system and I don't like this because all other programms are running well and I don't want to create some new problems.
2021-1-6
Use props
Giuliano Albertelli
lvl.1

Italy

Andy68 Posted at 1-6 12:41
the solution with the dongle will be my final solution: I tried it with a I-Pad and found the 5GHz net from the raveneye but the app on the I-Pad alwas ask me to allow the access to the location-sharing (it is open for all apps) so I stuck with this way.
I tried to intall the bluestacks but I need to update my operating system and I don't like this because all other programms are running well and I don't want to create some new problems.

When I open the Ronin app, it always asks me to activate it too, so I always click yes and a window opens where it makes me activate the GPS. then  the Ronin app opens
2021-1-6
Use props
Andy68
lvl.1
Germany

Giuliano Albertelli Posted at 1-6 15:00
When I open the Ronin app, it always asks me to activate it too, so I always click yes and a window opens where it makes me activate the GPS. then  the Ronin app opens

the window is openning and I klick GPS for everyone, go back to the app and nothing happens. Than I klick   connect to RavenEye and it happens again.
It is somehow frustrating because there was no support from DJI and I waste now many hours on this project.
2021-1-7
Use props
Andy68
lvl.1
Germany

Giuliano Albertelli Posted at 1-6 15:00

Hi Giuliano,
I'd like to keep you updated about my problem with the raveneye because you gave me the hint with the 5 /2.4 GHz
I had to sent the whole combo set back and got a new one (to change  only the raveneye was impossible). The new raveneye was working like expected, the only thing what I had to do is change the frequence from 5 to 2.4. In my case I borrowed an I-Phone and than it was done in less than 5min. Next step was to think about a phone which can use both frequences (I never know if the raveneye suddenly change the frequence) . Now I can start to work with my new tool and check out the possibilities. 10 weeks to have a product that is working like they show it in the brochure.

Regards
Andy
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules