Advanced travelling (translation at constant distance)
429 2 2021-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

Hello, I'm trying to develop a new application for industrial inspection. I need a drone (a Matrice 300 RTK for me) to make a traveling along a huge building and always stay at 9m of the wall of the building. Currently I use a WaypointMission (the application calculate the 2 waypoint at the 2 extremity of the building) but this solution is not perfect because the walls are not always regular (some times there is a growth of severl meters in the building). So is it a kind of mission, or any other way to achieve this.

To summarise I need my drone to make a translation (at a given altitude for example) along a huge wall (100m) and always stay at 9m of this wall (with a precision of 0.5 it's enough) automatically (i.e. no direct pilot)

Any idea?

Thanks
2021-1-3
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Use H20 lidar to obtain the distance between the aircraft and the building. Then use virtual stick function to control the drone.
2021-1-4
Use props
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

kv886 Posted at 1-4 00:57
Use H20 lidar to obtain the distance between the aircraft and the building. Then use virtual stick function to control the drone.

It was one of the idea but the virtual stick may cause a lot of trouble so I was looking for a more "all-in one" solution. But if there is none I'll try that
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules